Andy's House

Song :: Both of Us - B.o.B ft. Taylor Swift

Chapter 2

*Alyassa's POV*

Jake comes out of his room in 2 minutes and is dressed. He smiles a fake smile at me and he gets a bowl. He grabs some Lucky Charms and milk and sits down at the table.

He's such a child sometimes.

"Oh, so you like to take all your time stuffing your face?"

"Mmhmm." He says while nodding his head and shoving another spoonful into his mouth.

"Do you remember that one time when we were really young, and I was hanging from the monkey bars?" I ask him.

He holds up his finger as to say to wait. He puts his finger down while he finishes the rest of his chewed cereal. "Ya I do. And when you started to fall and scream, I caught you, and then you kissed me."

That last part is something I can never seem to get off of my mind. Right then, when we were little, Andy liked him, like she has this major crush on him. And she was like in love with him, it freaks me out sometimes.

But it's not like they ever really dated, they did once in High School, and when he ended it, they stayed good friends. I mean, after that, he kind of became a man-whore... and me, I was always kind of a slut and whore through high school. And god blessed me with the good fact that I never got pregnant with all the times...

"Earth to Lissa!" Jake says waving his hands in front of me.

"What?" I ask slightly confused.

"Come on, you've been sitting there for 5 minutes, and I'm ready before you."

"Damn it." I say.

He a little laugh, and we walk out.

"So, why are we going to see Andy?"

"Well, I know you don't like to see your exs, but she is your friend, and she is my best friend--"

"I thought I was your best friend!!"

"Your my best guy friend, she is my best girl friend. But anyway, like I was saying, she asked me to come and see her as soon as possible, and I know she was waiting for me last night at 3 a.m., and trust me.. it was tempting. But, I decided that it might be to much work."

He has been looking at and listening to me the entire time, that's one thing I like about him as a friend, he genuinely cares.

"Well, I can understand, but why are you dragging me along?" he says jokingly.

I shove his shoulder slightly. "No, but you guys are my best friends and we always have fun when we're together."

He start to laugh slightly. He's smirking at some perverted thought. "I know a lot of fun things the three of us could do."

There it is. "Oh stop, just because I was a whore and you were a man-whore doesn't mean we would ever have a three way. And besides, Andy is newly found out of the circle of virgins..."

"Wait, your telling me that she is just now getting out?"

"Yes, but if you tell her I told you, I will never forgive and I will no longer be your best friend."

He pretends to zip his lips, lock it, and he hands me the key. I start laughing because I didn't put my hand out and he is insisting that I take that.

"No, I don't want it." I say laughing.

He takes the "key" and starts to "unlock" but I take the "key" and I lock it and throw it somewhere.