You Have No Idea...

So, this chapter is dedicated to @archerygirl10, so go follow her and yeah!!

Here we go!!

Song :: Dear No One - Tori Kelly

Chapter 3

*Jakes's POV*

Lissa and I walk down the street in complete silence. I know they were talking about me, but I want to know how. Like I know Andy liked me, but what about her?

"So, you said you guys were talking about me?" I ask, I'm so curious.

"Yeah, we talking about which girl on your roster you would be with tonight."

"Oh..." I say kinda quietly, I was expecting her to say Andy liked me or something, or maybe she would even like me, I know I like her.

"What's wrong?" She asks me, grabbing my attention from the ground. Her words were laced with great concern and caring.

"Nothing, I was think about what you said, and..." Where am I going with this? "And, I thought that I would see Amy tonight."

"That sounds different."

You have no idea. "Um, yeah, she's new."

"Well, have fun."

"What about you?"

"I don't have sex buddies."

"I'm pretty sure you do, but if you want to lie to yourself, go ahead."

"I don't have a roster, they just show up."

"Oh, I see."

"So, yeah."

"Do you have work tonight?"

"No, I kinda quit that job..."

"Why?"

"Because being a stripper isn't something to be proud of and I want like a steady relationship where I don't give my new boyfriend lap dances for money."

"Why a steady relationship? There no fun."

"Maybe to you and your species, but girls are looking for someone to grab their hand, and give them their jacket when it's cold."

"Really?"

"Yes. And we want someone who is nice and loves us for us, not our looks, but we also like compliments on how we looks."

"You girls always have to complicate things."

"Maybe that's a good thing."

She gives me a small smile. I love her smile. Her teeth are white and very straight. And her lips are amazing. They are soft and plump and perfect. How do I know? When we were young, I was her knight in shinning armor and earned a kiss from the Princess.

I hear a phone vibrate. I go to feel mine but it's not vibrating. I look over at Lissa who already has her phone out, and is texting. I look closer at her face, and I see a tiny amount of blush spread across her face.

"What's got you blushing?" I ask her.

"What?" She asks me trying to hide her blush which only makes her blush more, making her look more adorable.

"Your blushing."

"Am not."

"Are too. Now what about?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, tell me. I am your best friend."

"So what?"

I scoff at her remark. "You ma'am are making mistakes with your choice of words."

"So what?"

"So, I shall get you back for that."

"What?" She asked, pure confusion laced through her words.

I bend down and I pick her up, putting her small, yet strong body on my shoulder.

"Jake..." She says getting my attention.

"Yea?"

"Put me down!!"

"Never!" I yell as I start to run. She starts laughing and pounding on my back.

When I get I my house, I set her down. She is still smiling. I love her cheeky smile, it's adorable.

"So," I say. "When are you going to tell me what you were blushing about?"

"Never!" She yells playfully.

"Oh, come on."

"I can't, I have this feeling you'll get mad."

"I won't I promise."

"Okay, one of Jayden's friends texted me and asked me to dinner tonight."

That hit a nerve. I don't know why, but that gets to me. I feel like someone just punched me in the gut. My stomach starts to do flips and twists while I see her smiling about it.

I feel my chest start to rise and fall quicker then usual. I don't know who Jayden is, or anything about that, I don't know who Lover boy is, but hearing this makes me really angry.

"Jake?"

I feel like I can speak, I feel like I can't move, I can only be frozen and angry.

"Jake are you okay?"

Her sweet voice only fuels my fire. This guy is probably going to be some player who would sleep with her on the first night and then leave her.

"Jake! Jake answer me!" She yells at me.

I feel like I should do something besides stand here and be angry, but I can't do it. I can feel my while body, it's tense and unmovable.

"Jake! Jake please!" She screams. I can see her crying, that snaps me out of my daze.

I look at her, I have to. She looks scared of me. Why am I scaring her? I try to stop being tense and seeing her cry is bringing me back to reality. I snap out of it, I look at her the softest way I can. She looks into my eyes, her cheeks covered with fallen tears. She hugs me. Her small arms go around my torso, Squeezing it tightly. I put one of my hands on the small of her back and the other on the top of it. I breath heavily.

"I'm so sorry." I say closing my eyes, reliving the image in my head if her crying and screaming my name, the fear in her eyes when I looked at her.

"It's okay." She says.

-----------------

Okay so I was gonna tell you who is who.

Jake - Alex Pettyfer

Alyassa (Lissa) - Lily Collins

Andy - Hayden Panettiere

Jayden - Hunter Parrish

Jayden's friend (soon to come into the story) - Hunter Hayes

So there you go!

Know you have an idea.

Thanks for reading!! please vote and comment and share!!!