Live And Let Learn

Okay guys, so as you know, Noah kind of got left in the dust those this is a short chapter, so you know what happened to him. Here's the rest of his story here.

----------------

Song:: Burning Bridges By OneRepublic (favorite band ❤️❤️ please don't hate)

Chapter 14

*Noah's POV*

As I walk down the street, I think after about a month of grieving and feeling like crap with out Liss, I decided I shouldn't be so heart broken about this, but I need someone who is going to be there for me.

As I walk into Walmart, I grab a cart and go straight for the food aisles. I saw this kind of cute girl who looked a lot like Liss, and wasn't paying attention. I run right into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm really sorry." I say as I bend down to grab some of the stuff that feel out of this, probably Lady's, purse.

I look up and see one of my biggest crushes from high school. "Oh, it's no problem."

"No, it is, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, and I ran right into you." I say as I give her all her things.

"No, please. It was my fault, I've been trying to run into attractive guys all day." She says sweetly as she blushes slightly. I smile down at her, I have to be about 3 inches taller then her.

"What's your name?" I ask her. She's really pretty. Blonde hair, blue eyes, great smile.

"I'm Caitlyn." She says as she smiles at me. "And you?"

"I'm Noah." I say.

"Um, do you wanna walk together?" She asks me as she smiles again at me.

"I would actually love to." I say. "Do you wanna put your stuff in my cart?"

"Oh, sure, thank you." She says as she places the few things in her cart in mine.

"So, Caitlyn." I say as we walk down the ice cream aisle.

"Yes Noah?" She asks me.

"How old are you?" I ask. Oh wait wrong question...

As if she read my mind, she said, "It's fine. And I'm 19, almost 20."

"Wow, Cool." I say.

"What about you Superman?" She asks me, but blushes at the fact that she called me superman.

"I'm 20." I say as I smile down at her. "So, what's your favorite color?"

"My favorite color? Your going for the deep stuff now?" She asks me, causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, something like that." I say.

"Well, my favorite color is red." She says as she smiles at the floor.

"Really?" I ask her. "That's my favorite too."

"No way!" She exclaimed quiet loudly.

"Yes way!" I say. "Okay, next favorite movie."

"The Notebook." She says as she smiles.

"Really?" I ask her.

"Yea. It's all about a romance that is clear that the two are blinded by it. They try so hard to make it work that they fight all the time, and their love... it's something I only dream about." She says as she smiles at the ground again.

She's really beautiful when she smiles at the ground.

"I've, uh, never seen it." I say as I smile down at the beautiful girl besides me.

"Well, do you want to come over to see it?" She asks me.

"Wait really?"

"Yea, why not?" she asks smiling at me.

"Your really beautiful." I tell her as we make our way to the check out.

"Thank you." She says as she blushes and looks at the floor again.

I reach my hand out, and put it under her chin, I gently bring her face up to look up at me.

I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I gave her a small kiss on the lips, it was quick, 3 seconds at the most maybe. I pull away, quiet embarrassed that I just kissed some girl I didn't know. but you know what she did? She smiled at me.