Forgive Forget

Song :: She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS

Chapter 8

*Noah's POV*

"Noah?" Liss' voice says through my phone. It's like 2:30 in the morning right now.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, I may be tired, but I can tell something is wrong and that she needs to talk to someone.

"Um, I've been thinking about this all day," She says.

Oh no, what if she doesn't want to be with me anymore?

What if she hates me now? What if fighting him back was that bad?

"Do you wanna be like an official couple?" She asks.

And I thought she was going to break up with me.

"What?" I ask, quiet confused, I heard the question, but you know, I just want to hear it again.

"Do you wanna be girlfriend and boyfriend?" She asks kind of shyly.

She so cute, even through the phone.

"Of course." I say with a growing excitement.

"Really?" She says with her tone getting more excited.

"Ya, I would love that. I would love you." I say.

Wait, did I just say that?

"What?" She asks kind of shocked.

"Sorry, it just tumbled out of my mouth, kinda like now, I'm sorry in so stupid, and I feel like I made a bad decision, and I realize that if I went to fast, and you don't want to anymore that's fine, I mean--"

"Noah," she says, stopping the words from tumbling out of my mouth.

"Just get over here." She says, seeming happy.

I don't even say goodbye, I just hang up, through on my sweats and favorite shirt. I grab my keys and walk to my car, driving as fast as the speed limit lets me to her.

I knock on her door, kinda quickly, but whatever. She opens that door with a smile, she looks really good. She has on some fuzzy, blue pajama pants that have cookies all over them, and then she has on a red Elmo shirt.

I almost laugh, but I hug her back.

"Wow, you look..." I don't want to sound rude, so I'll take the easy way with this one. "You make that Elmo look sexy."

"Aww, thank you, you know, you make sweat pants and a shirt that says 'fuck it' look like a lifestyle choice."

I laugh at her comeback.

"Get in here." she says as she drags me inside.

Her house looks different, but I don't know why. It's like a good and bad difference. I don't know.

I wake up in a weird room to a good smell. It smells like eggs and bacon. I sit up, and when I see Liss in the Kitchen I almost do a double take.

She still has on the Elmo shirt and cookie pants. I walk up and wrap my arms around her waist.

She's warm.

"Morning." I say, my voice raspier then I wanted it to be.

"Noah?" She asks, her tone is concerned and she has her bottom lip between her teeth.

"What's wrong?" I ask, moving to her side to see her better.

"Um, so that guy you beat up..." She says, sounding worried.

"He's my best friend. We've got a really close friendship. And... And this morning... He..."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh.. short chapter I know, and I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry for not having updated in awhile, I feel bad about it, so your most likely to get a double update, only if I can get 3 comments and 3 votes.

Deal?

Oh, yeah, and #cliffy

Do you think she'll tell him and risk Jake being beat up or will she lie to save him?

Give me some comments and votes! and I would like three comments from different people plz! you can comment more then once, but, I want at least three different people to comment.

K?