So This Is You

Hey guys, just saying, I'm really emotional from the amazing Harry Styles FanFiction Corruption. Please read, I don't care how unstable my emotions are right now, y'all are lucky I'm not reading that right now.

1. This book doesn't just have songs because the kind of correspond to the chapter, those are the songs I listen to while I write, and I suggest you do to!

2. Noah is really sweet, but he where's his heart on his sleeves

3. Lissa is so stubborn she should have an oscar

4. I had a hard decided who Andy would be because it was hard for me to get a mental image of her.

5. This is about me, but I write y'all in the A/N's, just so you know, I'm from Cali, and I'm not southern, it's just fun.

--------------------------------

Song :: Amnesia By 5 SOS

Chapter 12

*Lissa's POV*

As I drive to the nearest gas station, A tear slides down my cheek.

I scroll through my phone contacts, I've never felt so vulnerable, and I need to talk to someone. I don't even know who I'm calling until I pulled into the gas station, and click the call button.

On the third ring, he picks up.

"Hello?" My grandpa asks me.

"Grandpa." I cry into the phone, I can tell I caught his attention, but I don't want to. "Grandpa, I'm really messed up right now."

"What happened? Did Noah or Jake do something?" He asks me.

I cry even more, I feel like shit. I can't even stand to speak because when I do, the lump in my throat rises up, my mouth goes dry, and my eyes fill with tears.

"Lissa, do you need to come over? Grandma is out shopping." He says. I know he knows I need to be comforted.

"Ya, I just need to get some gas first." I lie.

I can feel him nodding through the phone as he says, "Okay, ill see you soon."

"Bye."

As I look in my mirror, I bring my fingers and black fake nails up to face whipping my tears away.

I try and smile in the mirror, but I look so ruined. I frown and hit my steering wheel as another few tears slip down my face.

I whip them away and I walk into the AmPm. I keep my head down as another few tears spill but I whip them away immediately.

As I continue my short walk in the store, I run right into someone, and I stumble back a tiny bit.

I look up only to have my eyes meet with light brown ones, and also blue ones.

"I'm so sorry, I'm such a cults. Really sorry." I say to both of them.

"It's okay. What's your name?" The one with blonde hair and blue eyes asks me, He's good looking with a lip piercing, and a goofy smile on his face.

"I'm Aylassa." I say as I stick my hand out. He smiles and shakes my hand.

"Well, I'm Luke and This is Theo." He says as he points at the very attractive guy with dark brown, almost black hair, and his brown eyes that keep your attention. Try are both taller then me, probably around Jake's height.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys, but I need to get going." I say as I grab some mint gum and quickly pay for it.

As I walk out, I hear someone call my name, so I turn around quickly. Comparing their height to Jakes was a bad reminder.