Addicted

No offense, but y'all suck as readers. I have like one person who freakin comments. Their like the nicest person on Wattpad you buttholes. So why can't you just do what I ask? I got tired of not updating. So all y'all buttholes, you know who you are, here a go.

Song :: Addicted To You by Avicii

Chapter 9

*Lissa's POV*

"He's my best friend. We've got a really close friendship. And... And this morning... He..." Wait. Hold up. What was I doing? Was I going to tell him that my best friend slept over, had a nightmare where I sheltered him into safety and he told me he loved me?

"He what?" Noah asked me angrily and kind of worriedly.

"He.. he um.. he just came over... and he.." Think Lissa, Think! "He just stayed and he scared me, and he walked around with little clothing. It was weird. I don't know why I wanted to tell you, but I did."

Good enough.

"Okay. Good." Wait, thats it? no argument? No yelling? Just an okay? Just a good?

"Do you want some breakfast?" I decided to ask considering that I had like, just lied to my boyfriend.

Noah, my loving, caring, sweet, unknown boyfriend.

"Actually..." he said thinking. "That would be amazing."

"Okay." I said smiling.

"Do you want to know why it's going to be amazing?" he asked me. I crooked an eyebrow at him, he smiled widely.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because your making it." He said, looking up at me, considering He was now on the floor.

I blushed slightly at how sweet he was. I decided it was time to get to now this boy of started to fall for.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked him as he got up.

"What game?" he asks me, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed and shoved his shoulder, although it didn't move him.

"21 questions." I said simply.

"Alright." he said.

He took a seat at the table, while I served him at the table.

*Jake's POV*

I wake up, I look over to the girl in my bed, for some reason, I had a high hope that it would be Lissa.

That consumed my every thought. Even her looking at me could probably send me over the edge.

That guy she was with didn't deserve her, I don't either. Nobody does really, but I think that god put me on this earth to fight for her. And that's what I'll do.

I need her, like a drug addict needed more of their addictive drug. She had came back into my life so quickly, and I have always deep down really loved her.

The girl to my right meant nothing to me, while Lissa, she meant everything to me. I needed her like I needed to breathe.

"Jake?" The girl asked me, trying to sound hot while rubbing my back. I think her name was Ashley.

"Can you stop!" I yelled at her. When other girls touched me, it didn't feel the same as when she did.

With her, life sprang out of me and back in faster then you can count to one. Lissa did something to me that was indescribable, and I could never get enough of her powerful drug. Other girls, their was nothing good about them.

The girl grabbed her things and left. Good. Serves her right for taking the spot of my Lissa.

I got up and pulled on sweats, baggy, seek gray ones that when she had stolen bunched at her ankles. Then I put on a grey, black, and blue striped tank top.

I grabbed my phone and walked out, I had slipped on my black converse before leaving.

I walked to the store, Why you ask? I don't know. Hey, no need to judge.

I needed to talk to someone, and for some reason, I needed to talk to the next closest person besides Liss.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

"Jake?" She asked.

"Hi Grandma. Do you have time?" I ask her as I leave back to my house.

"As always dear. Shall we do this over the phone or in person?" My grandma was like my second best friend, my mother, my grandma, and my shrink all at once.

"On the phone, please." I said looking around my house.

"What's going on now?" She asked.

"I love Lissa." I plainly said.

"That's great!" My grandma said, she wanted grand children soon. She was only about 65.

"Problem there is," I paused, when will she tell me anything back? "I don't think she feels the same way."

"My child, of all the times met her, I could see the way she looked at you. Her eyes just screamed 'I Love you, love you Jake.'"

"Grandma, please don't get my hopes up." I said. I meant it.

---

Short but only cuz your buttholes.