Falling For You

Song :: Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade

Chapter 4

*Noah's POV (Jayden's Friend)*

I make my way to my bedroom, last night was boring, just like every other night. It's consisted of me doing nothing, watching tv, and eating junk food.

I fall, face first, on top of the mattress on my bed frame. I groan loudly, being that I'll never find anyone.

I hear my phone ringing, but I don't want to answer it because it's probably my mom trying to ask me if I've gotten a girl to bring home yet.

I soon get annoyed by the constant ringing and I decide to just answer it, not bothering to look who it is.

"Hello?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"Noah, I have some good news for you!" He says through the phone.

"The only good news you could have is if you said you found me someone." I say kinda joking but kinda serious.

"That's funny." he says, I can see him rubbing the back of his neck through the phone.

"Yea, Hardy-har-har I'll be alone forever, it's hysterical."

"No, you know my new girlfriend?"

"Oh yea the new dime?"

"She has a single friend who's looking for someone." he says. I can see his grin.

"Dude, stop joking it's not funny."

"I'm dead serious, and looking at this girl in the yeah book with the full body picture she took with my girl, she's a dime too."

"Dude, stop joking." I said getting kind of excited.

"I'm. Dead. Serious."

"Oh my god!"

"I know right dude!"

"Hey, put me on speaker!"

"Alright fine."

"Hi, Noah." I hear Andy say.

"Hey Andy. So tell me, is he lying?"

"I'm not lying." Jayden says.

I hear a small slap, but I know it wasn't his face.

"He's not." She says. I already feel excited and I don't even know what she looks like. "Her name is Alyassa."

"Wow, what does she look like?"

"She got curves, Brunette hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a soft smile." Jayden says.

"Curves you say?"

"Nice.." Jayden says, "Very nice curves."

I hear Andy in the background hit the back of his head. "I love yours more though babe." He says.

"Oh my god, thank you Jayden! I owe so much!"

"Your welcome, and I'll text you her number, K?"

"Thank you, again." I say as the line goes dead.

I can't believe this. This is why he's my best friend. Not like I'm using him, because I'm not, but he just always helps.

I soon get a text message.

(981) 294-1704 - Jay (it's not real so don't call it, or you could I can't stop you.)

Thank you so much man - Noah