Sister love

Hey guys! So as a teenager, I am forced to go to school. I'm a freshman and I hate my life. I'm working so hard to keep myself held up academically that I have no time for Wattpad! *tear* So I'm not able to update as much as I would like. Another thing is homework and activities. Today I went to a dance team meeting and it's for varsity, but I had to dance in jeans. Comfy right? No. I can't do anything that I could possibly do in skinny jeans. It sucked. I stayed there until 5:50, and ten when u got home my parents told me that I might not even have a chance to do this because of them. But I'm sure you don't care about my boring problems. Okay so here's a chapter for you, probably gonna be short. But whatever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Song:: Lost and Found (ODESZA remix) by Pretty Lights

Chapter 15

*Rose's POV*

As I sit, I listen closely to the story. I realize that her and Jake are so in love, I can see it when he looks at her, when he gives her a small kiss or makes her laugh. I liked Noah, he was a great guy, but Lissa and Jake are meant to be. They just were put on this earth to be together.

I never thought about it before, but it would be nice to find someone like that for me. Someone who chose to change because I was all they wanted. Lissa didn't have a list, or expectations, but she wanted someone like Jake, hell she wanted him himself. And now they are finally together.

As walk out and over towards our family, Jake included, who are sitting on the couch watching a football game. All the guys, including grandpa have a jersey on, and are yelling at the tv while the girls, sit and laugh at them. Yep, my crazy, amazing family.

Lissa walks up to Jake, and sits down on his lap. He doesn't look surprised or startled like I thought him to be, instead he wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her into him. He starts to attach her face with kisses and her smiles and laugh bring a certain warmth to my heart.

"Jake!" She yells at him playfully.

"Ya?" he asks her as he continues his loving assault to her face.

I wish we could see them more. They make a great couple, they would be even better if they got married, Lissa would be the best mom. Ever.

Believe me, I would know. She would always make me food and play with me when se could tell I was bored. she just knew. And I love her everyday for it.

----------------------------------------------------------

So tired, but it needed to be done! Sorry if there are any mistakes I will edit this tomorrow.

Thanks for reading love ya! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Your all 👌

-grimm_twins