December Days

Song :: Sweater Weather Cover by Max & Aylson Stoner (I'll link this song)

Chapter 13

*Lissa's POV*

'I'm so stupid for doing this', I think to myself as I walk up to Jake's apartment. There are so many thoughts running through my mind as I knock in his door. He's not a terrible guy but e has done some bad things.

He can get over them, and we could be together, he could change for me.

Keep dreaming honey.

The door opens interrupting my thoughts, and when Jake sees me, his eyes puffy and red, he walks up to me and hugs me.

"I thought I lost you." He says as he tightens his grip around me.

Silent tears leave my eyes as I close them and hug him back. "Never."

He starts to back up, closing the door and then he pulls away, the warmth of his body leaving me, only to be greeted by his lips.

My arm immediately go around his neck as his hands find their way to my waist. He pulls me closer as I jump slightly, wrapping my legs around his torso. His strong hands hold me up, and then my back hits a wall.

A soft moan escapes my mouth as he tears off my jacket. He pulls away for a second, removing his shirt. He picks me up again, carrying to his bedroom. He gently lays me down on the bed while I take off my shirt. I throw it to the side as he dips his head down to meet our lips again.

This is getting out of hand, take control, and make him stop.

I don't want him to stop.

He needs to stop.

My mind battles with my heart as I continue to kiss Jake, this is so complicated.

"Jake." I say as I push his shoulder a little bit.

"Lissa." He says in the same tone as me.

"Listen, I like this, but I think we need to take it slow okay?" I say as he rolls onto the bed next to me.

"Ya, okay." He says as closes his eyes and wraps his arms around me.

•••

I wake up next to Jake, the events of last night flood into my mind as I look up at him and softly kiss his nose.

*Jake's POV*

I feel a soft pair of lips touch my nose. I open my eyes, smiling down at Lissa who is smiling right back at me.

"Aylassa," I say as I can't contain the smile forming on my lips. "Will you go on a date with me?"

She taps her chin, making me slightly nervous, yet I don't know why. "I thought you'd never ask."

I smile widely, now that she has said yes, I need to get everything ready. I grab my phone and text the guys, then I put my phone down and I wrap my arms around her again. I sit up, and she decides to straddle me.

Oh lord.

"Your so beautiful." I wish per as I take in her appearance. I don't care if she has no make up on, and she doesn't have a shirt on, I love her.

"I am not." She says as she smiles at my compliment and wraps her arms around my neck.

"You most certainly are." I say widening my eyes for no reason.

"Whatever." She says.

"So, you need to get dressed for our date, so put your shirt on." I instruct her as she gets off my lap. Good, my bulge was starting to grow.