So Close

Song :: Rather Be by Clean Bandit

Chapter 5

*Aylassa's POV*

I walk into my house, closing the door quietly. I smile happily at the date I just had. I was kind of nervous, but I never should have been.

I look around, and when I see Jake on my coach, a scream escapes my mouth as I jump back a little.

"What's wrong?!" He asks jumping up and rushing over to me. "Did her hurt you?!"

"No, Jake! No, he didn't!" I say angrily.

"What's wrong?"

"You can't just sit in my house and then scare me to death."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, He didn't Jake. He was sweet."

"Oh..."

I walk into my room, Jake following me. When I get there, I immediately strip down to my bra and underwear. I walk to my closet, and I look at my choices. I decide on a loose, black t-shirt that has The Beatles on it, and I put on some comfy shorts that stop above mid-thigh. I go into the bathroom and take my make up off. I put some strawberry scented lotion on my arms, shoulders and neck.

I walk back into my room, turn on the tv, put in White Chicks, and I crawl in bed, All while Jake still mindlessly sits there.

"Well?" I ask him.

"Well what?" he asks turning back to look at me.

"Are you going to lay down, or?..."

"Oh, okay." he says.

He stands up, slowly taking off his shirt, his 6 pack showing perfectly. He slides his pants down his long legs, leaving him in his boxers. He runs his big hand through his thick blonde hair as he walks into the bathroom.

He comes out minutes later, and he crawls under the covers sliding next to me. He looks at me as I watch tv. It's late, and I'm tired, but I will always love White Chicks.

He sits up and watches the movie with me.

"Do we have to watch this again?" He asks out of the blue.

"Yes! Of course, why wouldn't we?!"

"Because we've only seen it, let's see, a million times?"

"So! I love it, you love it, we're going to watch it."

"Uh, fine."

"Yay!"

He just laughs a little and we go back to watching the movie. I love this moment, just us, hanging out, watching funny movies. We're so comfortable. Like we don't care.

As my thoughts are consumed by the thought of Jake, I start to feel my eyelids growing heavy, I do my best to stay awake.

"Your falling asleep." he says softly, caring as always.

"No, no I'm not." I say as I open my eyes again.

I feel them start to close again.

"Yes you are!" he says teasingly.

He's so cute.

"Okay, maybe."

"Just get some sleep." He says as he lays back down, turning the tv and light off. I lay down and look up at the ceiling.