Epilouge

OH MY GOD THE ONE DIRECTION VIDEO CAME OUT YESTERDAY AND OUR TEACHER LET US WATCHING IT IN CLASS!!!!!!!! I hope you watched it!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Song:: Act My Age By One Direction

Chapter 22

Today me, Jake, Landon, and Aaliyah are going to see his grandpa and then we're meeting Andy and Jayden to go to Disneyland.

We were in the car, I was driving since Jake was a terrible driver. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. it had been four years since we'd been married, and we had our two kids. Aaliyah looked closer to Jake, her blonde hair and big blue eyes that always shined.

Landon resembled more to me with his short brown hair and and big brown eyes. They were both such good kids, and they are so amazing. Four years ago I would never of seen myself in this position. Driving to see my mother-in-law with my husband and kids.

We parked the car and I took Landon out of his car seat, and Jake got Aaliyah. I rested Landon on my hip, and threw the bag loosely over my shoulder. Jake held Aaliyah on his shoulders, her legs dangly loosely as he held her small fragile hands.

"Hi, we're to see Mrs. Montez." I tell the receptionist behind the front desk.

"Okay, you can head on up." She tells us. I smile politely at her, saying a quick 'thank you' as we walked up.

We got to her room, and I opened the door walking in. "Jake! Lissa!"She said with a smile, her teeth weren't in and her gums were on full display.

"Nana!" Aaliyah said, she was always happy to see her, no matter what. She once told me that she liked nana because she smelt of chocolate and winter air.

"Hello Aaliyah!" She said.

"Nan, why are you in here?" Jake asked her, he was always confused as to why she was, she was only in her mid-70's. She didn't need any help, she could move, speak, and see perfectly.

"Well, papa ain't around, and I need someone to look after me." She said with a huff.

"Hi Nan." I said as I sat Landon down on her bed, and the bag on the floor. I went over to hug her, we had made a bond within the time me and Jake had been dating.

"Lissa, how have things been at the new house?" She asks me. Before I can answer Jake cuts in.

"How do you know about the house?"

"We talk all the time baby." I tell him, a hand pressing to his chest.

So we had just talked, and played with kids. It was still pretty early when we left, so we had plenty of time at Disneyland.

We had met Jayden and Andy at the front gates, the rush of people went around them. I smiled and ran up to Andy. Johnny was the oldest of her two kids. And so we had planned for our kids to be best friends, and then get married and have more children.

Aaliyah and Johnny were already best friends, and they held each other's hands, walking together with Jayden and Jake. It was so cute when they would take to each other. I couldn't get over how they were going to fall in love. I don't think Jake minded, but I knew that when Aaliyah grew up, Jake wouldn't be happy with the thought of them dating.

So we went on as many rides as possible, some they couldn't go on, and some they could. Soon Aaliyah and Landon had fallen asleep. And we were on our way home.

It wasn't as fun as I could have been, but now I know what it's like to have a home.