1 ☹ spearmint

July 17th

I nervously pick at my nails as my friend Riley talked about how 'it's the best roller coaster ever'.

"El, stop worrying! its going to be a great ride." Riley said crossing her arms.

"I'm not worrying. I- I just hate roller coasters."

"You have a fear of roller coasters."

"Do not!"

I groan as Riley just laughs at my childish behavior. We are last in line and the estimated time to actually get on the ride takes 3 hours. I know, crazy right? It just opened yesterday, and I can't believe I'm about to ride it.

A group of 4 boys walked up behind us, and one has green hair? why would anyone dye it green?

"Oh, hello." Riley said flirting. She's the biggest flirt I know. She flirts with everyone.

"Hello cutie. I'm luke." The one with the very long legs.

"Who's the others?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"Oh that's ashton, calum, and Michael."

So michael is the one with green hair. I nodded as we move up a little in line with my arms crossed.

"What's up your butt?" I hear from the right side of my ear. I look up to see michael smirking laughing with Ashton and Calum.

"What do you want spearmint?" I smirked giving him a little nickname.

"I just want to know your name, rogue." He said. I raised my eyebrows and wonder why'd he call me rogue.

"Inventive. My name is Eileen. But people call me El."

"Eileen? like the song come on Eileen by the Dexy's midnight runners?"

"You know that song?"

"Doesn't everyone?"

"Not really no one has heard that song where I'm from." Michael shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Michael Gordon Clifford. I like the party, eat pizza and play the guitar. The boys and I are in a band called 5 seconds of summer. And you?" he smirked.

"My name is Eileen Annabelle Jackson. I like to smoke weed, and eat pizza and play the drums. Riley and I like to shop."