15 ☹ louis

I KNOW I JUST POSTED YESTERDAY BUT YOLO

July 27th

"Why are we here again?"

"I got a surprise for you, Jackson! I know you'll love it."

"I hate surprises. You know that."

"You'll love this one."

Michael parked his car in a driveway of someone's house that I wasn't familiar of. We got out of his car and walked to the door.

Michael knocked on the door and waited impatiently for the door to open.

When the door opened my heart stopped.

"Michael you didn't."

"Hi louis!"

"Oh hi Michael. Who's this?"

"Jackson, tell him who you are." Michael whispered but I couldn't. With my social anxiety and it's Louis fucking Tomlinson my life saver right in front of me, of course I couldn't speak.

"Her name is Eileen. I call her rogue, she she'll like it if you call her El."

"Well nice to meet you, El. Want a hug?"

"Y- Yeah."

The hug was all that I wanted. He was a great hugger and I couldn't be happier.

"Rogue, do want to tell Louis something?"

"Y- Yeah, I do." I said as I let go of the amazing hug and I start to play with my fingers.

"Louis, this is kinda weird to say, but I love you. I know we just met but I love you because you helped my through so much shit, and I know you've been through too much shit, and I just want to say thank you, so much for saving my life."

Louis' eyes was watering and as was mine. We gave each another hug. I can't believe Michael actually did this for me. He actually went to louis tomlinson's flat for me.

"What to come in?" Michael nodded and grabbed my hand. He knows that I was about to burst out crying and that I'm trying to hold it in. I hate crying, and I hate it when people see my cry. It sucks. Mostly when louis tomlinson is in the same room as me.

We sat on the couch and louis sat on the love seat.

"So, tell me about yourself, El." Louis sniffed still trying not to cry.

"I- I-" I started. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. Michael grabbed my hand harder to tell me everything is fine.

"W- Well, I'm 17, I guess I have a fear of rollercoaster, my favorite food is tacos, and I love bands, but my favorite is The Fray."

"Wow," louis started. "How did you and Michael met?"

"Well, we were in line for a rollercoaster, and we talked a lot and we rode together, and yeah." I said to Louis.

"How long have you've been together?" he asked and I look at Michael and burst out laughing.

"Lou, we're not dating."

"It looks like you are. You guys are holding hands for fuck sake!"

I just heard louis tomlinson swear in person.

"Wanna watch some tv? I gotta help Daisy with something." we nodded as louis turns on the tv and hands Michael the remote. Louis vanishes up stairs and I look at Michael with watery eyes and a huge smile.

"Michael thank you so much." I said as I hug him.

"I know how much you love louis. All you do is talk about him, and he a on break right now, so there! I got you to met him. Are you happy now?" he laughed.

"I'm extremely happy right now. Thank you."

Roller coaster [m.c] book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara