12 ☹ confession

July 23rd

"Does the other boys know?"

"No. They don't know. Michael doesn't want them to worry about him."

"Then how do you know?"

"Well, I walked in on him-"

"7 minutes are up!" said Ashton opening the closet door. Luke and I walk out of the closet to see Michael with his white sweater on.

"Is the game over?"

"Yeah, we all agreed that it's over, Rogue. I hate having my shirt off." Michael said as he looks at Luke.

"Okay, now what?" Luke asked.

"Maybe we can go to bed." Calum said. We all nodded. it was 3:14 and we are so tired.

"Who's sleep where?" asked Ashton.

"Calum and Luke can sleep on the couch and Ashton can sleep on the Love seat and Michael can sleep on the floor?"

"No way, I'm not sleeping on the floor."

"Then where are you going to sleep?"

"With you."

"I have a twin bed, Clifford. I can barely fit in it."

"Please Jackson."

"Fine. guys the pillows and blankets are in the closet where me and Luke were in. Goodnight."

Michael and walk to my room. I open the door to greet Michael with posters of my favorite bands.

"Nice." He said to me.

"Okay let's to go bed." We go under the cover and backs facing each other's backs.

We laid there for at least 30 minutes and is know we both couldn't sleep.

"Eileen."

"Michael."

"Did Luke tell you."

"Yeah."

We both face each other and look each in the eyes.

"I'll just explain to you. I have highly severe depression as Luke said. I cut myself; that's why I wear the bracelets, but they've gotten worse so I wear long sleeves." He pulled up his sleeves to show me his scars. "I tried to commit suicide 25 times. I dye my hair every time I try to commit suicide. A fresh start. As you can see, I tried the other day. But of course fucking Luke came in and ruined it all. I tried to drink bleach. I honestly didn't care so I tried to drink it in the kitchen but Luke came in. Fuck that."

There was silence before Michael said "Rogue, can we cuddle?"

"Of course."