16 ☹ Wait

July 28th

I wake annoyed from my alarm clock ringing at 6:30 am.

I got to the bathroom to do my usual stuff and I get changed to wear my red flannel with black skinny jeans, a grateful dead t-shirt, and a black beanie on my head cover only a little bit of my long brown hair.

I walk down the stairs to be greeted by my brother and my mom eating breakfast at the dinner table.

"Okay, well bye." I said as I slowly walk out of the house.

I go to my car, and blast my music.

"I LOVE THAT ACCENT YOU HAVE WHEN YOU SAY HELLO YOU RELOCATED FROM NEW YORK A MONTH AGO." I sang loudly and annoyingly. I'm not going to lie, Michael's band is amazing.

"WALK MY WAY MRS ALL AMERICAN SAY MY NAME, NO NEED TO PRETEND."

all the sudden my phone rang, and I was so into the music, I didn't even read who it was.

"NOT JUST A NEIGHBOR OH HEY THERE ILL RING YOUR BELL, OPEN YOUR DOOR PUCKER UP ILL KISS YOU WELL. MY LIPS ARE SEALED THERES NO BODY THAT I WILL TELL. YOUR SECRETS MINE CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ILL MAKE YOU MELT." I sang into the phone.

"Well." I heard Michael say.

"Oh shit Michael I thought you were Riley."

"Thanks Eileen. Wait, are you going to school?"

"Im actually there."

"Oh shit do you want me to hang up?"

"No, no. I'll just walk in. I have no friends anyways." I laughed. I lock my car and get my backpack from the backseat.

"Michael oh my god seriously stop." Michael just told me about how Luke was dancing to Single Ladies.

"Uh El?" I heard Riley say.

"Yes?" I asked while the phone was still in my ear.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Michael? why?"

"Luke's friend?! oh my god I can't believe you!"

"What? you don't even talk to Luke! I actually talk to all four of them and not be a bitch to the rest. Do you even know there names?"

"Luke, Vincent, Shawn, and this Asian one. Does it even matter? you're trying to steal Luke from me!"

"No, it's Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum. And he's not Asian. And no I'm not. I rather date Aaron."

I walked away from Riley, getting pissed.

"Shit Jackson."

"Thanks Michael. I'll text you 4th period okay? got to go."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Before I hung up I heard Michael say "wait"

"Yes?"

"Did we just say love you?"

"Oh my god we did."

--

I'm going to double update bc I'm a nice person