25 ☹ juila

August 11th

After the date, Michael and I just did the usual, just cuddle until one falls asleep, which is usually me. Michael likes to kiss my forehead, nose, and cheek now. It's very cute, mostly when I'm ranting to him (which I do a lot) he'll kiss my forehead or nose saying it'll be okay.

Surprisingly my mom or dad didn't even notice I was gone, which made me so relieved. Dexy wanted to know all about my date with Michael and now he's dying for us to get together, which will hopefully happen soon. I really like Michael and I hope he'll find something in me he like, because every little thing he does makes me so happy.

Anyways, it's Monday morning, and Michael offered me a ride to school. Of course that means he'll tell Julia off. Luke, Ashton and Calum all came with my for support as well, which made me more nervous. "Michael, please don't tell Julia off." I said to him as he parked his car. he paused and look at me. "Jackson, I hate to see you upset. I don't want Julia to be a bitch to you anymore. She needs to hear it from someone." He said to me grabbing my cheek and kissing my forehead, like he always does. The car erupted with 'ooo's and Michael laughed and so did I out of embarrassment.

He got out of his car and walked over to my side, fixing his sleeves on his Blink-182 sweatshirt he was wearing. I got out of his car and looked at him with a frown. I grabbed my backpack and walked to the front doors with Michael following me. "Wait who's her favorite?" Luke whispered in my ear. "Michael." I said barely. "Of course." Said Luke.

Once I got to school, I go to my locker and I got my stuff for first period. I close my locker to see Julia chatting it up with Ashley. Of course, why wouldn't she.

"She right there. She's the one with brown hair talking to Ashley the blonde one." I said to them. They all walked over to Julia, tapping her shoulder.

She turned around and started to freak out. "oh my god! hi! I'm Julia!" She said with her tone full of flirt.

"I know who you are. And I don't like you." Michael said to her. "I heard you were giving my best friend, Eileen, a hard time. Don't you ever talk to her or look at her wrong again, okay? or you be getting a beating from me." Said Luke. "She means a lot to me and seeing her sad is terrible. If I ever hear you say anything mean, oh sir help me god, you better have protection around you the whole time." Michael said to her in an anger voice. "And what happened to being nice to everyone? The 5sosfam is suppose to be nice and caring. Not a bitch to everyone who likes a different band." Said Ashton. "Literally just fuck off of Elieen and everyone, you hear?" said calum raising his eyebrow. All the boys cross their arms and looked at her with an angry look. Julia was shocked. She couldn't speak. She looked at me and I smirked.

"When I said I liked your shirt, I liked your shirt." I shrugged.

---

"Michael wanna meet my Spanish teacher that have me detention?" he laughed nodding. It was after school, and They all stayed with me the whole time, for some odd reason.

I walk into my Spanish teacher's door and see him working in homework.

"Hola!" I said to my Spanish teacher. He looked up and smiled. "Hola Eileen. who's this?" he asked looking at Michael. "It's the boy who I was texting in your class and his friends. They were dying to meet you."

They shook hands and smiled slightly at each other.

"Okay sir, really, how do you say kinky in spanish?" Michael asked.

My Spanish teacher laughed. "It's just the same, but with a Spanish accent."

"Dammit." Said Michael and everyone laughed.

"Okay well bye, I'll see you tomorrow." I said walking out the door giving my Spanish teacher a fake smile.

"Now what?" said Calum.

"I honestly don't know. It's 3 now, we can do whatever." Ashton said and we all brainstormed on what to do as we get out of school.

We go to Michael's car, with Calum in shotgun (because of course he called it), me on the left in the back, Luke in the middle, and Ashton at the other end, with Michael driving.

"We can just drive around until we find something to do." Ashton suggested and we all nodded agreeing to his idea.