22 ☹ spanish

August 5th

Jackson are you at school

Si

ew why

because I have to learn

what grade are you in again

I'm a senior (year 12)

kewl

don't say kewl

kewl kewl kewl kewl kewl

"Miss Jackson!" said my Spanish teacher. My head shot up from my phone and all eyes went to me.

"Yes sir?" I said politely.

"Since my lesson isn't entertaining enough, how about you read the whole class your messages you've been sending." I nodded, not caring if I read them or not. I walked up to the front of the class, who was right in front of me was Riley. She gave me an evil smirk as I smiled at her back before I rolled my eyes. Some how, I ignored my social anxiety and I finally spoke up.

"if you think I'm telling you my texts you're completely wrong. It's my personal information. It's not like my sending nudes or anything. What if I showed the whole class your texts? that wouldn't be far now would it?"

"Well tell that interesting person i said hi from detention."

My Spanish teacher says hi from detention

I went back to my seat and I waited for michael to reply (since he's a fast replier) and I gave Riley the dirtiest look ever when she turned around and looked at me.

Hey bro how do you say kinky in Spanish?

I raised my hand and waited for my Spanish teacher to see me.

"Yes Eileen?" he sighed.

"He said 'hey bro how do you say kinky in spanish?"

"Now you have detention after school and tomorrow after school!"

"His words, not mine."

laughs bc I don't even take Spanish

I know these chapters are fillers but it'll get better in the next chapter I promise.