20 ☹ mikey

August 2nd

"Negative creep! Negative creep! Negative creep and I'm stoned!" Nirvana sang through my speaks as me and Luke was jumping up and down to the beat playing air guitar.

Just out of no where, the music stopped, and i heard me and luke's singing and it sounded terrible. I laughed as i walk over to my phone to see why the music stopped.

"Hold on luke, Michael is calling."

"Hey Mikey, what do you want?"

"Mikey huh?"

"What do you want." You groaned.

"I was going to ask you if you want anything to eat. Ashton and I are out to eat and we wanted to know if you want something to eat."

"Nah, hold on i'll ask Luke."

"You're with Luke?"

"Yeah..?"

"Fine whatever ok ask him."

I turn around to ask like if he wants something to eat and he said no.

"Nah with Luke, text me okay?"

I hung up with Michael and I turned around to see him and he looked very awkward.

"My vibe has been killed."

"Same." I said and walked out of my room with Luke following suit. "what do you want to do-" I heard a voice clearing and my head shot over to the loving room where my mom and dad and Dexy's was.

"Hi." I said to them.

'Who is this?!" asked My dad.

"He's Luke, my friend."

"Is he a punker too?!"

"What? no! does he look like one?"

"Kinda of!"

"Dad, he's not a punker. Just because Michael is a 'punker' doesn't meant Luke is."

"Huh uh. Sure okay."

"We are going to get pizza. Text me if you want anything Dexy."

Luke and I walk out of my house with me shaking my head being annoyed at my father.

"Sorry about my family. They saw Michael and they freaked just bc he has dyed hair and a pierced eyebrow!"

"It's okay El. I will make it up to you. I will pay for the pizza, and you get to pick what kind, and we can talk about how shit your family is okay?" he said turning to me and grabbing my hands. "Only if I get to sleep over."

"Deal."

---

"Like seriously, I can't even blink without my mom or dad freaking out on me. Like 2 week ago I was eating toast and my mom yelled at me because I ate too much that day and it was 1 pm, and I just woke up from a nap, and for breakfast I had an omelet. It's like they want me to stop eating."

I kept going on and on and on about my sucky life and luke just sat there and listened.

"And Riley, that two-faced selfish slut! she thought that I was only talking to Michael because I wanted to get with you! Michael heard it all, I was on the phone with him. She even told him to kill himself and he Fucking freaked the fuck out I almost had to pin him down to the ground because he was about to punch her."

"Are you kidding?"

"Why would I kid?"

Luke grabbed another piece of the cheese pizza and looked at my ceiling.

"Don't you ever get really slap happy for no reason?"

"At 3 am all I do is laugh and be happy."

"Well last night Michael came home high. It's not that big a deal to me, he can get high anytime he would like. But how did he get home? how did he get it? why did he get it? who gave it to him? so many questions and i didn't even ask. He just talked to me about you. That's all he talked about is you, you, you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's all he talked about. I didn't mind. I love talking about other people. It's weird but it's fun. After that when he was better, he came in my room crying saying 'why can't I ever be happy?' it's because that day I hid his pills. His anti-depressants and his sleeping pills. He has really bad insomnia, but he keeps trying to use them to kill himself and so I hid them."

"He has insomnia?"

"Yeah, of course."

"I didn't know."

"Why else would he look sleepy all the time?"