14 ☹ luke 14 ☹ love

July 25th

"Jackson, want something eat?"

I was at Michael's shared flat with luke and it's actually clean for two teenage boys.

"I'm not hungry, clifford. I just had dinner with Dexy. Thanks though."

Michael smiled at me as he messes with his lilac hair.

Just then the door opened to reveal tired luke.

"My hair is thinning." he whispered to himself and I laughed.

"Hey."

"Hey Long Legs."

"Sorry if I say anything rude to you or you michael. I'm extremely tired."

Me and michael both said 'fine' to him.

"There is like no food in here."

"Sorry mate. You know I don't eat that much anymore."

Luke groaned, as he walked to the couch me and Michael was sitting on. He sat next to Michael, and put his head on his shoulder.

"Luke, come on. Let get you to bed. You look like you haven't been sleeping in weeks."

"I had to go to the studio at 6 and I couldn't sleep last night."

"Come mate."

Michael took Luke to his room as I sat on couch watching Family Feud.

"Sorry about Luke, Rogue."

"No big deal. Long legs is just tired."

---

"You're all I want, so much it huRTING." I sang to myself badly.

"Oh my god, Rogue stop."

Michael and I was still sitting on the couch, while my legs are across the couch and same with his. Our phones are both dead, and there is nothing to watch.

"No! I love Louis Tomlinson, okay? I was supposed to go to their concert July 8th 2013, but my mom said 'no! You're too old to like One Direction!' and then I told her how much I love louis and she just laughed. She ripped up my tickets. It's fine tho. I heard Harry got sick that day."

"Yeah he did. I was opening for them. Well my band. Louis was helping his get better. He puked during Rock Me."

"Poor guy."

"What day it is?"

"Friday."

"Aren't you suppose to be at school?"

"Oh shit yeah. Oh well." ((All year around school.))

"I'll go Monday."

This chapter was shit