☹ epilogue ☹

3rd person POV
Michael was found dead at 8:38 pm on September 4th in his bedroom with a gun in his hand. Luke found him and he stared at it in disbelief. He didn't know Michael would finally actually end it. He was shocked by the sight. He couldn't bear to look now that Michael left. But, he did anyways and was crying even more. He called Ashton, Calum, and Eileen. Ashton and Calum ran over to the flat while Eileen took her time getting here.
"A- Ashton."
"Yeah?"
"M- Michael. H- He's dead. He actually is dead."
"I'm on my way now."
Calum's went the same way.
"Eileen? are you there?"
"Yeah long legs what's up?"
"It's about Michael."
"I don't want to talk to him! I don't even care about him! he could be dead for all I care."
"Eileen he is! he is dead!"
"W- What?"
"thanks to you," and me. Luke thought. "He put a gun to his head and died!"
"I'm on my way. But you're lying so I'm taking me time."
Why would I lie? Luke thought.
---
Once Calum, Ashton and Eileen came over, luke was in Michael's room reading the note he left everyone.
"Luke, p- please read the letter." Said Calum crying.

"Dear everyone,
Finally right? I am dead! finally dead! Aren't you excited? because I know I am. I am extremely excited if you ask me. I died from what you can tell, the way the great Kurt Cobain left. Well, not exactly. The gun part, but not the mouth part. Im doing it to the head. I'm sorry that I'm dead. Actually I'm not. I'm glad I'm dead. I'm so happy! wow! I never been this happy before. I'm actually smiling while writing this." Luke stutter out. He closed his eyes in pain. he had to read on.

"Let's start with the one who gave me the less pain. Ashton Irwin. Ashton I think you're a great punk rock person, and please don't blame this on you. It ls not your fault, it's mine, and everyone else's. I will miss you buddy. Please don't ever start cutting again. I love you too much for you to go through that pain again." Ashton started to cry on Calum's shoulder, as Calum was rubbing his back whispering 'it's okay' in Ashton's ear, but Calum knew it wasn't.

"Calum hood. Thanks for all those nudes. But I love you pal. I love you so much and I'm glad we can spend our whole lives together. I love you man. Please, play Adam's Song by Blink-182 at my funeral. Read it out loud to everyone. Make sure everyone knows what it means to us. I know you know." Calum closed his eyes tighter, trying not to cry.

"Luke Hemmings. Thanks for everything you've done for me, all the pills hiding, and the blades flushing, thanks. But it didn't work. Thanks for everything you said the other day. I put a sweater on just for you so you don't have to see my disgusting scars. I love you Luke. Thanks for all the therapy lessons. It didn't work. You know I love you. I love you so much, but what you said the other day made me finally break. Made me go and buy a gun and shoot myself." Luke shook his head. He still couldn't believe he said that to his best friend.

"Eileen Jackson. I love you. More than you will ever know. I went from finishing 1 pack in 2 days, I went from finishing 2 packs in one day. But, hey! I still love you, and I'm dead. So, why do you care anyways? I love you to the moon and back and I'm finally taking Riley's advice and killing myself. I love you Rogue. I love you so much! more than you will ever, EVER know. God, I wish we were together longer. But treat yourself right, okay? I love you." She stood there speechless. Couldn't even say a word about anything.

"To everyone else, good bye. I guess I'll tell you why I'm depressed." Luke signed sitting down on michael's bed.

"This was before the band started. It was year 9 (freshmen), and I was at school. A normal day, everything was going nicely. I went through the day perfectly fine. But I remember every little thing about that day. Every little god damn word I spoke, and every step I took. God, it's such a tragedy. I was at my locker, getting my stuff when all the sudden I hear "you're worthless" and "kill yourself" I look around, but seeing no one was even near me. I shook it off, and got outside and started to walk home. I heard "You're parents doesn't love you. You're worthless. They left you." I didn't believe. But when I got home, they weren't there. All of their clothes were gone, and I was left alone. They got louder, and the pain got stronger. I started to believe them. I remember saving up money to go to the doctors, and I even remember the exact words they said to me. "Michael, you have Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a disorder where you hear voices inside of your head telling you to do stuff and telling you bad things about yourself. Frankly, there is different types of schizophrenia. I'm so sorry."" Luke couldn't believe what he was reading.

Michael had Schizophrenia? oh my god he never even told me. I didn't know that's why he was depressed.

"I remember listening to Adam's song with you, Calum for the first time. We were in my room, and I remember I told you that my parents was out on vacation. We were blaring the song, and you paused it. I remember every word you said. 'Why would anyone what to kill themselves? life is beautiful. Life is great, and they need help or something.' That's when I just died my hair." Calum cried, not believing that happened. He doesn't even remember it.

"Anyways, that's why I'm depressed. And I've got a question for you."

"If my death made someone's life a little more bearable, or even a little enlightened, did I really die in vain? Finally happy, Michael" Luke covered his eyes with his hands, crying.

--
A few months after, everyone went their separate ways.

Ashton started to go to therapy because he was thinking about cutting, but never got the nerve to do it.

Luke grown depressed. He started cutting, and getting into drugs. Smoking, getting high, getting drunk every night. Now he knows what Michael had felt. Any day now, he'll be gone. He got diagnosed with Schizophrenia 3 months after michael's death. Luke thinks it's his fault. He thinks it's his fault michael is dead and he can't do anything about it.

Eileen and Calum are the strongest in the group. Calum is still singing, but only posting on YouTube, and it never happens.

Eileen went back to Riley and ignoring the fact that her love of her life is gone. Julia and her became friends, and all they talk about is Michael.

Within a year in a half, Luke ended up dead in his shared apartment (well was shared) on an overdose on pills.

Eileen went on with her life as a single mom, with a two boys, Michael and Luke. She tells them everyday about if they're ever sad just tell her, she doesn't want to lose anyone anymore. She visits michael and luke everyday, with Ashton and Calum.