29 ☹ sorry

August 27th

*michael's POV* ((shocker))

Lots of stuff happened. Eileen and I are still dating, we went on multiple dates, like the arcade, the movies, a fancy restaurant, etc. I am completely in love with her, and I can't stop loving her. She is amazing, and she is my sunshine. She makes me happy, and she makes me want to be alive.

We haven't even had a fight yet, even tho we've only been dating for a few weeks, we haven't even became close to fighting. Of course, I get jealous whenever she hangs with luke, but I know luke won't take her. He's my best friend.

"Calum, I'm going on my break. Be back in like 10 minutes." I said to him as he got into the sound booth about to record a song. I check the time on phone. 4:25.

I got in the back outside, leaning against the brick wall.

I take out my cigarettes out of my pocket, and my lighter that was inside my other. I put the cigarette in between my teeth and I light it up. ((This isn't a metaphor guys this is real))

No one knows that I smoke, I kinda picked it up when I got sad, before I started cutting. It's really addictive actually. It calms me down whenever I'm stressed. I always had a cigarette before every show, to calm me down because of being nervous. I run my hand through my hair putting on foot on the brick wall. I tug my new leather jacket that was over my white tee shirt that was tugged into my black skinny jeans, and boots was leather as well, and just over my pants. It was extremely sunny out, so I put on my black sunglasses to block it out. ((caN YOU GUYS FUCKING IMAGINE THAT DAMN))

I put the cigarette in between my index and middle finger, letting the smoke exhale from my body. I throw the cigarette down and stepping on it with my boots, and walking back in the studio, seeing Calum on his phone.

"Dude that took like 20 minutes." Said Calum getting up, putting his phone in his pocket.

What? it can't take me that long to have a smoke. I check my phone I check the time, and it's 4:47. It did take me at least 20 minutes.

"I'm sorry, mate. I lost track of time." I said to him putting my phone in my pocket. Calum's nose cringed, sniffing the air again. "Dude do you smoke?" he asked crossing his arms. "You know how I am with smokers."

Michael nodded understanding. Calum never like smokers. He's dad is one and he was always afraid of getting second-hand smoke. "No mate I'm not. It smells like smoke outside, I guess it got on me." I lied to him. He nodded suspiciously. "Ready to go then?" I said to him, and he nodded. Walking out of the studio in front of me. I quickly put a piece of gum in my mouth to get rid of the cigarette smell. God, am I carving for a cigarette right now. I know, I know. I just had a cigarette, but I usually am a chain smoker, I usually finish a pack in 2 days. But lately, I can't smoke as much anymore because of the fame, and the studio recording and the fans.

I rode home with Calum, listening to Blink-182, and Green Day, and All Time Low.

In the middle of The Party Song by Blink-182, Calum turned it down. "Michael how many days clean are you?" what a weird question to ask at the moment.

"I'm a week clean." I said and he looked at me. "Really? I'm so proud." He said looking back at the road with a smile.

"Why'd ask?" I said to him. "Just wondering." He replied once he pulled in the driveway of Luke and I's flat.

"Thanks mate. Text me later, okay?" I said climbing out of his car and walking into my flat to be greeted by the familiar smell of smoke.

"Luke oh my god." I heard Eileen say from Luke's room. Why is Eileen here? They better not be doing the frickle frackle.