17 ☹ riley

July 28th

Oh my God Clifford help me please

Wait what

Come pick me up from school I hate it here

On my way. What school?

Winston high

Shit ok see you in 10

I lock my phone and I continue to eat alone. Of course Riley is being an asshole so I'm sitting alone. I need to make more friends.

About 10 minutes later my phone beeped telling me I got a text.

Ok I'm here what do I say

Just go to the office and make a lie??????

Okay I'll say your grandpa is dead

He is

what shit sorry

He's been dead for 10 years.

Oh okay well I told them that your grandpa died and that I need to pick you up

I look up to see michael walking toward me.

"Well, Jackson. Ready to go?"

"Yes I am." I lock arms with Michael and walk towards the door when Riley came up to me.

"You're trying to steal Luke away from me!"

"Bitch fuck off." Michael said.

"Vincent! What would Luke say if he heard you say that?" Riley annoyingly said.

"Oh he wouldn't give two shits."

"Just go kill yourself." Michael stopped dead in his tracks and slowly turned to Riley.

"What did you say?"

"Go. Kill. Yourself."

"don't you fucking EVER tell me to kill myself, okay? What is I told you to kill yourself, huh? You would go running to your little rich daddy and cry about it. you know FUCK YOU." Michael punched Riley in the arm and she cried for help.

"FUCK YOU YOU SLUT."

"Michael please calm down. listen, let's just go home, and watch a movie and cuddle okay?" I've never seen michael this mad. I don't think anyone has.

"Oh and Riley?" Michael said as he turned around.

"It's Michael."

---

"Eileen I'm so sorry about what happened with Riley. You know that that hurts me. I'm so so so sorry."

"Hey, Michael it's okay. Seriously. I hate her for telling you to um," I coughed. "Kill yourself." I grabbed Michael's hand.

"No should be told to kill themselves." he said to me. "I know Michael, I know."

---

Raise your hand if you hate Riley *raises hand*

These chapters are mostly fillers but I hope you like the filler