8 ☹ hello El

July 20th

"we should get Ice Cream." Michael said, and I nodded ask I get up and pay for the drinks.

"Rogue, I could've payed for it."

"Well, did you? no, I did." Michael just rolled his eyes.

---

Go to the ice cream place, and I tell michael what I want to order.

"Why can't you just say it yourself?" he asked quietly.

"Michael I-" I started. My mouth couldn't say the next words.

"What?" He said. He looked at me with concerned eyes and they soften quickly knowing why. He grabbed my hand as he walk to the counter.

"Yes, can I please have one chocolate chip ice cream, and one vanilla please." He said smiling. He girl nodded and told him the price. He gave her the money for exchanged for the ice cream.

"Here you rogue." He said to me giving me my vanilla ice cream.

"Thank you michael. I'm sorry." I shook my head. "I'm 17, I shouldn't be acting like this."

"El, it's fine. I get you. You have social anxiety. It's okay." He said as he smiled at me. He grabbed my hand again as we walk out of the ice cream store again walking down the street to take me home.

"This was a wonderful date." He winked at me. I smiled and I hug him a good bye.

"Hey mom! I'm home!" I said as I put my bag down.

"Hello El."