9 ☹ tomorrow

July 20th

"Mom, where's dad?" I asked as I step my bag down and sit on the couch.

"He's at work, sweetie." you groan and roll your eyes.

"Elieen, you know this is a very important job for him." I signed at my mom. "So, where were you?"

"Didn't I tell you? I was out with Riley."

"Oh, well why are dressed in cute clothes?"

"I'm not?" I look down to see me wearing an iron maiden tee shirt, and black skinny jeans with a leather jacket over it.

"Huh uh. Sure."

I'm a pretty good liar. I've always have. I can lie about anything and I will get away with it. It's better crazy.

I heard my phone ding telling me I got a text from Michael.

Rogue, that was a wonderful 'date'

Well, spearmint, same with you.

Maybe we should hang out tomorrow? movies? I got nothing to do all day except go to the studio with Ashton and record some songs and see some fans.

Maybe you can come over to my house at 8?

Sounds grand. Is your family going to be there?

Why spearmint? going to fuck me on the second date? I didn't know you're like that. ;)

If you want me to I can. ;)

Maybe. ;) My dad is always working so no doubt he'll not be home, and my mom told me she is going to see my grandma for a week and she's leaving today so yay no family.

Fantastic. See you tomorrow?

See you tomorrow.

If you live in Canada hi I'm near you