5 ☹ ride

I would love to thank this update to bandsarenice01 bc she is the only person who is actually reading this. Thank you (:

July 17th

We are next.

After 3 hours of waiting and talking to calum, Ashton and Michael, we are finally next. I sit next to Michael, and I was breathing heavily and uneven.

"Rogue, you can hold my hand if you want." He said. He looked so concerned for me, and I shook my head.

"No."

"Please Eileen." He begged. I looked at him and I look down at his hand and I grabbed it holding on as tight as possible.

"It'll be okay." he assured.

"Please keep all hands and feet inside the ride at all times, no recording or any electronic devices are allowed. Sit back and enjoy the ride." Said the man who was announcing the rules. I didn't even know what he was saying until he said 'okay' telling the ride manufacturer to start the ride and we blasted so fast on the ride, I could've even think.

I squeezed michael's hand harder and he was screaming and laughing as I was screaming and about to cry.

---

"That ride was great!" said Luke. I was still holding hands with michael. I was so scared. "Eileen, it's okay. It's over." He said and he rubbed my back. "Oh my god Eileen!" yelled Riley.

"You make a fool out of yourself in front of boys? you're ridiculous!" she groaned.

"Don't talk to her like that Riley! she's scared! like you never been scared before." Said Michael, and I whispered to him 'stop.'

"God, I can't believe you! you are such a baby!"

"I'll go with Riley, and you, Eileen, Ashton, and calum will go together." Luke said pushing away from us.

"Okay tell me when you're leaving." Ashton said, and sat next to me. He rubbed my back as I was crying into Michael's shoulder. Calum was in front of me telling that it's okay, wiping my tears away.

This is crazy. I don't even know these guys and they are helping me better than my mom had ever done.

Once I calmed down, and smiled at them and thanked them. We walked around the park trying to find something to eat.

---

"Hey Eileen?" Michael asked, and I look up from my phone to look at him.

"Can I have your number? we should at least keep in touch." He smiled and I smiled back and gave him my number.

"Well, this is it." I said and I hugged him saying goodbye to Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael and I went him with Riley still pissed at me.