2 ☹ fedora

It's currently, 2 am, and I'm scared to death, and I can't sleep. I hate this. I know no one reads this.

July 17th

"nice shirt." Calum commented, and I looked down seeing what shirt I was wearing, due to forgetting. I was wearing my 'Hollywood Undead' t-shirt, one of my favorites.

"Thanks." I replied smiling at him.

"You like Hollywood undead?" Michael scoffed.

"And you don't?" I replied crossing my arms.

"I do, but you don't see like you don't listen to them."

"I do. What's your favorite song by them?"

"Bullet."

"Basic."

"I can relate to it."

"What?"

"Nothing." He stuttered. I raised my eyebrows, but shaking off his comment.

"Mines mother murder." He nodded as he fixes his sex pistols sweater.

"Are you hot?" I asked moving up in line. Luke and Riley are still talking, and Ashton seems left out of everything. I frown at him, reminding myself to talk to him.

"No, I'm not. If I can wear a sweater in 100 degree weather, with sweaty people all over me, I think I can live this 79 degree weather." I rolled my eyes and fix my fish tailed braided hair.

"So fedora." I said to Ashton. He looked up a the with a weird look and I smiled. "What do you play in this band 50 minutes of spring?"

"It's 5 seconds of summer," he corrected, and I smirked. "And I play the drums."

"How interesting. Are you guys popular?"

"Yes, we've got like 3 hits, She Looks So Perfect, and Don't Stop." I nodded at ashton think about the song.

"Instead that that underwear song?"

"Yeah."

"Wait don't stop, like did you do a cover of the Rolling Stones song don't stop, or did you do your own?"

"Of course we did our own." Michael replied.

"How does it go?" I said ignoring Michael's comment.

"Like um I don't know, don't stop, doing what your doing?"

"One, you don't know hoe your own song goes, and two I heard of it. you guys actually aren't half bad."