26 ☹ yes?

August 11th

Michael started the car and turned on the music. Come As You Are by Nirvana started to play as I continue to look out the window.

I want Michael to be mine. I want to hold him tightly, and play with his hair, and kiss his scars, and kiss his lips and make him happy and make me happy. I really wish he likes me. He probably doesn't. He probably never will. I'm just a friend to him, and that's how it will always be.

We are on the highway now, with the windows down and the music blasting. Michael changed the song to I Miss You by Blink-182. I look up at him and he smirked at me knowing it's my favorite.

I Close my eyes, having the window blow through my long Brown hair. My hand tapped to the best of the song, and hearing the boys sing it makes me smile.

My favorite part comes on, and I close my eyes tighter, threatening to have the tears fall. I open my eyes to find a tear roll down my cheek. I quietly wipe it off and sniffled. I hope no one saw.

Michael turned off the song suddenly, parking the car at this random destination. "We're here!" said michael getting out the car.

I look at the scenery. It's a beautiful lake, with flowers and miles and miles of land. I love it, it's beautiful.

Ashton, Luke and Calum started running around like idiots as me and Michael stayed where we were.

"How'd you find this place?" I asked looking at him, fixing my red beanie, that went with my red flannel that was around my waist that was covering the top of my black skinny jeans, and my black crop top was revealing some skin.

"This is where I go when I need to think. I love it here, it's so peaceful." He said to me grabbing my hand. We started walking toward the lake that was wear luke, ashton, and calum was still running. "You goofs, stop running." I said laughing as I let go of Michael's hand.

"I feel free!" Said Ashton as he ran around. Just then, he fell down, making us, and himself laugh.

"Are you okay?" I asked still laughing.

"I'm fine El. Thanks." he said getting up laughing, brushing off the grass on his jeans.

"I'm going on the to the other side of the lake, Calum come with me!" said Ashton grabbing him by the wrist, dragging him to the other side. "I'm coming too!" said Luke following after them.

"Michael, I'm tired." I said him, yawning. It was only 4, and I was exhausted.

"Just take a name El. I'll wake you up in an hour." Michael said as he laid down, inviting to me to his chest. I laid down on his chest, hearing his breathing and heart beat in my ear.

"Michael, I'm not tired anymore." He laughed playing with me hair.

"We can talk." he said and I nodded.

"Eileen, I have to tell you something." He said to me.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I really like you."

Double update yay!!