27 ☹ youve got me

August 11th

"I really like you too Michael." I said laughing.

"No, Eileen, I mean," he sighed, sitting up looking at me. "I mean, remember when you went on that rollercoaster? didn't you feel like a rush? like you were alive?" he asked and I laughed "besides being terrified, I guess."

"That's how I feel around you. You make me happy again, I haven't been happy for years now, and when you came along, I was finally happy. I love you smile, your eyes, your hair, your dimples, your teeth, I love everything about you. I love how you haven't given up on me. I love how you try to make me happy, when you know it'll take time. Eileen, I love you to the moon and back, and I just wanna be yours." He confessed. I looked at him with a shocked look.

"Michael I-" I paused. I never realized how much I love him. I love Michael too. And he loves me. "Well, Michael. You've got me." I said smiling.

"Are you serious?" he said with a smile so big. "You're finally mine!" he said then he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in to kiss my lips. once we let go, we hugged each other so tightly that we didn't want to let go.

---

It's around 7 now, and all of the boys was just talking about anything.

"I remember when I first heard dammit by Blink-182, it as a time when literally I had no one. I could relate to it." Michael said to everyone.

"I didn't really like dammit-" my phone made a ding, telling me that it got a text from someone.

Hi El !!!!!!! how are you ? I hope you're okay !!!!!!! I love you so much stay strong !!!! :)

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself as I get up from the grass.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I repeating going walking in a circle.

"OH MY GOD." I yelled really loudly. I started so run around smiling like an idiot.

"Jackson, babe, what happened?" asked Michael.

"OH MY GOD LOUIS TEXTED ME." I yelled back at him.

"Doesn't he always text you?" said Luke getting up looking at me confused.

"Not just any text, Lucas. It's a stay strong text. He told me to stay strong. He said I love you." I said walking back to them still smiling. I showed my the text with a happy smile on his face.

"Well, text him back!" said calum.

Hi Lou!! thank you so so much!! I'm happy right now and I love you more!!!!!

"I can't believe that I am texting Louis." I said to myself.

"Come here babe don't be annoying." Michael said opening his arms.

"Oh my god fuck you, you asshole." I said walking over to him.

"Literally you've been dating for like an hour and you're already grossing me out." Said Calum groaning, making Michael and I laugh.

"oH MY GOD." I said again, smiling.

"What did Louis text you again?" said Ashton laughing.

"No, and-" I said getting up again, hearing Michael groan.

"I'm going to scream song lyrics I want out of my body. Be right back." I said running away from them.

"HOW'D WE END UP TALKING IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU SAID YOU'D LIKED MY HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD TEE SHIRT NOW WE'RE WALKING BACK TO YOUR PLACE TSLL ME HOW YOU LOVED THAT SONG SONG ABOUT LIVING ON A PRAY." I screamed-singing out of tune.

"IM PRETTY SURE THAT WE'RE HALF WAY THERE!" yelled Calum back.

"AND ILL WAKE UP NEXT TO YOU I WONDER HOW" Luke replied.

"HOW'D WE END UP HERE?" Ashton screamed back.

"CALL ME LUCKY CAUSE IN THE END IM A 6 AND ROGUES A 10 SHES SO FIR IN INSECURE BUT SHE KEEPS COMING BACK FOR MORE." Michael screamed back smiling.

"I feeling a rush." michael said getting up taking off his sweater and running toward me.

"ROGUE IM GOING TO DO WHAT YOU DID OKAY?" michael screamed in my face.

"OKAY." I replied smiling.

"YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE MY ONLY SUNSHINE YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GRAY. YOULL NEVER KNOW ROGUE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. PLESEE DONT TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY."