↳ Social Media

–Y/n
I was sitting at home while Kehlani was celebrating as her album was #1 on the Billboard Top 100's sadly I couldn't come because I just had to get sick.

I didn't want her to sit at home taking care of me I wanted her to have fun and celebrate and when I get better we can celebrate just the two of us.

I went on Instagram as I smiled going through seeing her partying and having fun and showing off her outfit as I put hearts under her pictures.

"I'm so glad she's having fun"I said to myself as I seen her beautiful smiles in the pictures

Just then my phone started to blow up with notifications and usually I don't get this much it's about 100+ notifications and they are just tagging me.

"Damn what's so important everyone's tagging me"I said curiously as I went to my notifications as I clicked on one and seen it was a video

I watched as my heart shattered into pieces as I watched Kehlani, kissed this guy as I realized it was a famous basketball player Kyrie Irving

I shook my head as I shook my leg as nothing but tears full of anger came from my eyes.

I had to leave before she came back, I grabbed a duffle bag putting some clothes and a pair of shoes in it as I grabbed my keys leaving out getting in my car driving to a hotel for the night.

The last thing I remembered was laying in the bed as the tears started to flow.

*************
–Morning: 9:26am

I wake up as I looked at my phone as I seen 45 missed calls from Wifey ‼️❤️, 20 voicemails from Wifey ‼️❤️, 50 text messages from Wifey ‼️❤️.

I sighed putting my phone down running my hands through my hair as I got up and took a shower and got dressed as I made up the bed to help out a bit.

I grabbed my stuff as I put my phone in my pocket as I walked out the room and got in the elevator as I dreaded going back and seeing her. I didn't know what I would do.

I gave the lady at the front desk my room key.

"I hope you had a nice stay at Hotel Rome"She said with a smile

"I did thank you so much"I said as I returned the smile

I walked out as it faded and I got into the car driving home as I turned on the radio to hear her song playing as I changed it as I rode back in silence which helped me think.

I pulled up getting out going inside as I was engulfed in a tight hug as I heard her lightly crying as I stood there feeling my eyes began to sting as I just pulled away walking off.

"Beauty! Beauty what's wrong?"She asked calling me by my nickname she gave me

I ignored her as I went in the kitchen grabbing a juice as I sat on the counter paying her no attention.

"Y/n!"She yelled

"You cheated on me Kehlani!"I yelled out pissed as the tears started to flow as I hopped off the counter as I was about to grab them as she did

"Beauty listen I'm sorry I am so sorry I swear I was drunk"She said as her tears began to flow

"Give me my keys Kehlani!"I said pissed as I kept trying to get my keys as my tears kept falling

"No you're not leave me Y/n!"She said crying

"I wasted 5 years of my life with you Kehlani just to have you hurt me like this! I feel so stupid! I care for you and love you to my fullest and it's just not enough for you Is it!"I said in tears

"I-I"

"Huh!!? Is it!"I said raising my voice as she lightly jumped

I grabbed my keys as I opened the door going to the car as I hopped in and drove off broken hearted.