↳ Under the Stars

—YN

—YN

I had laid right here under the stars with Khadi sharing kisses, I know this was wrong there was no but I had decided to sneak behind Kehlani's back to be with her because honestly I had missed Khadi, she was my first love and I seen her in town, we talked and one thing lead to another and here we are.

"You know that I miss you right? Like I feel like I'm deadass dying without you."She said looking at me making me laugh and she had that smile on her face.

"I missed you too, I had always thought about you when you left to go and really pursue your dreams. No matter what I never stopped loving you."I said and she smiled.

"Good because neither could I."She said before pulling me into another loving kiss.

—Kehlani

I had sighed just getting home from the studio as I came in and closed the door, I looked at my feet to see YN's shirt on the floor and I could hear giggling from upstairs. I had picked it up and quickly made my way up quickly getting to our room.

I opened the door and sighed in relief to see that it was only her playing with Adeya around the room.

"Mommy save me!,"She yelled hiding behind my leg.

"Hey Kehlani."

"Hey, you left your shirt downstairs at the front door."I said and handed it to her.

"Thank you for getting it, also we have to talk once Adeya goes to S L E E P."She spelled out and I nodded confused.

So once Adeya was put to sleep we went downstairs to the living room to talk, and I sat as she stood.

"What's going on?,"I asked.

"I'm just going to come out with it kehlani, I'm so sorry but lately I've been seeing my first love behind your back and I've come to the conclusion that I still love her."She said with a sigh and before I knew it my hand had went across her cheek.

"I know that I deserve that, I did you wrong and I apologize for that but once I seen her all those feelings just kept flooding back and things just started to lead back to what they were."She said with a sigh.

"So what you're leaving us for her now!,"I yelled in tears.

"No, I know you definitely don't want to be with me anymore and I just can't move on like that. I love Khadi yes she's my first love, and yes I still love you and Adeya and I'm the other only real parent she knows and I just don't want to disappear like that."She said.

"If you want me to leave your house, then I will but I'm asking you please let me to continue to help you take care of Adeya."She pleaded.

I just sighed wiping away my tears, I just couldn't believe this shit.

"Please just go for now YN, I can't do this right now."I said and she nodded and went upstairs and came back down with a small bag.

I sighed watching her walk out and hearing her car drive off, I had sat down on the couch and began to cry everything out before I decided what to do.