↳ Jealous

–Y/n

I was at a party with Kehlani as I was sitting on the counter as we talked to a couple of friends as I had my arm around her, as I see one of my friends walk in who I havent seen in a while.

"Oh my- Salice?,"I said with a smile as she looked at me

"Oh my- Salice?,"I said with a smile as she looked at me. "Y/n? Oh my god,"She said as I got down and hugged her.

–Kehlani.

This girl walked in as Y/n immediately started conversation and hugged as I was taken back, and the girl was look to touchy with her.

"Um, Y/n?,"I said as she turned back and brought me up closer. "I'm sorry ahout that Lani. Salice I want you to meet my girlfriend Kehlani,"She said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you,"I said as she looked at me. "Yeah you too,"She said before looking at Y/n with a huge smile.

I know she did not.

"Hey, Y/n how about you come with me to
get a drink,"She said as she but her lip.

"Sure,"Y/n said with a smile as we were walking together as Salice stopped.

"I just meant you and I so we can catch up,"She said with a slight smirk.

"I wouldn't want to leave Kehlani alone and all these creepy drunk fuckers are walking around and I wouldn't leave her by herself anyways,"She said as it made me smile.

"Ugh, Whatever I'll just go get my own drink,"She said and rolled her eyes.

"Now hold up you thirsty ass bitch,"I said pissed off done with her shit.

[At Home]

–Y/n

I had Kehlani sitting on a chair as I wrapped up her bruised knuckles, as I chuckled.

"It's not funny Y/n that bitch was all over you."She said sighing.

"The funniest thing is I didn't notice,"I said with a smile as I finished as it made her smile.

"I love you,"She said as she cupped my cheeks.

"I love you more,"I said before kissing her.

I love my baby and wouldn't trade her for anything.