↳ Chances

–Y/n

I walked to my locker as I see a few lockers down, this girl named Kehlani from my Science class as I smiled at her and waved as she smiled and waved back as I started to get my things from my locker.

Just then the assholes of the school arrived Brother and Sister Meghan and Jackle, as they came straight up to Kehlani.

"What's up tomboy,"Jackie said to her as she ignored him. "Listen to him when he's talking to you Lesbian,"Meghan said and knocked her books out of her hand.

No Kehlani wasn't a Lesbian She was Bisexual, just like me. Yup I'm bisexual but I haven't came out yet, but when Kehlani did they started bullying her.

"You're such a freak,"He said and pushed her into the locker as I was about to go over as the principal Mr. Cello came over.

"You two in my office now!,"He yelled at them as they hurried up and walked off as Kehlani sighed and bent down picking up her books.

I came over helping her as she looked at me.

"You don't have to help,"She said lightly. "But I want to,"I said with a smile as I grabbed a book along with her as our hands touched as we looked at each other with a smile.

"Are you-,"She was saying as the bell rung as I gave her the rest of her books.

"See you in science,"I said with a smile before grabbing my books and running off hurrying to class.

[Before Science]

I was at my locker switching out my books as Kehlani came over with a slight smile as she looked kinda nervous as she looked around seeing, very few people in the hallways.

"Hey um earlier I was asking you something before the bell rung and I keep thinking about it,"She said. "Alright ask,"I said with a smile.

"Are you–are you um Bisexual?,"She asked whispering as I looked around before nodding as her smile lit up.

"That's amazing because I wanted to ask you would you want to go out with me this Saturday to see a movie?,"She said with a smile.

Before I could answer yes Meghan and Jackle had came over pushing her against the locker.

"You got us in trouble you dumb bitch!,"Meghan yelled as she slapped Kehlani.

I put my books down and and pushed her back along with Jackle.

"Back the hell off of her,"I said as people started to crowd around.

"Y/n no-,"Kehlani was saying as I stopped her.

"I'm tired of hiding and seeing you hurt,"I said.

"Why the hell are you standing up for this Lesbo Y/n?,"Jackle asked.

"Because I like her because I'm bisexual,"I said as the damn whole hallway gasped.

"Well prove it!,"Meghan said putting her hands on her hips.

I turned to Kehlani as I pulled her over to me before kissing her as everyone erupted in cheers, some also boo's.

All I could really hear was fireworks.

That then started our relationship.