↳ Too Close

—YN

I sighed watching Kehlani get ready, she looked so incredible but I didn't want her to go but yet I did. I am 7 months pregnant with our second child, a boy this time and kehlani had been with me consistently.

She's missed out on a lot of parties with friends these last 3 months because I was really sick, and I felt bad so I decided she should go out and have fun. At first it took about 4 days to convince her mostly because I told her that my friends will be coming over to help me while she was gone.

Adeya had ran into the room and stood Next to kehlani and looked at her.

"Mommy you look pretty."She said with that cute smile on her face and kehlani smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you yaya baby, when mama gets home you, ma and I will have a movie night together on the bed Alright?,"She said with a smile.

"Yes and Ma can we watch Coco again?,"She asked me.

"Of course I love that movie, and I know Aiden does too cause he keeps kicking."I said with a small smile, yaya came over putting her hand on my stomach feeling it.

"I know we're gonna be best friends."She said with a smile and kehlani looked at me with those loving eyes and I heard a car horn honk.

"That's me, I'll see y'all when I get back at 10."She said giving us a kiss and adeya ran to her room and I grabbed kehlani's hand stopping her and she looked at me worried.

"What's wrong? Is the baby kicking too hard again? Do I need to stay home cause I will?,"She said panicked.

"No, but baby I know that Kiana is gonna be there and I trust you baby but I know that y'all use to have a thing for each other and I beg you please don't talk to her or get too close to her. Please Lani."I asked and she nodded kissed me before leaving out.

|Midnight

Kehlani had should've been back and I had called her and texted her but no use, I had the movie night with adeya and my friends and she fell asleep so one of them carried her to her room before they all had went home for the night.

I had sat up waiting and around twelve-thirty I had finally got a response from kehlani. It was from her but a friend of ours Destin and it wasn't what I expected, it was a video of her and a drunk Kiana kissing in bed, and another one of her laying under the covers asleep with Kiana, with clothes all over the floor.

"I'm sorry that this had happened, I was with her and she started drinking and t tried stopping her but then she went off in the crowd and I lost her. I kept looking around and this is where I found her and this was who I found her with. Once again I'm sorry, I hope you two can work this out at least for the kids sake. I'm gonna wake her up and bring her home."

I covered my mouth trying not to sob too loud to wake adeya, I texted back an okay before I grabbed a few things of mine from the room taking them to the guest room. I waited and I heard the door open and I came out seeing Destin carrying her upstairs and he took her into the room laying her down.

"Thank you."I said and he gave a nod and left out.

I went in and took off her shoes and setting them on the floor and went over to her and she reeked of alcohol. I slowly sat her head up tying it up to get it out of her face before laying her head down.

I then took off the dress slipping it down seeing the hickey's staring to form on her chest and I had to hold myself back from crying and I threw the dress onto a chair and pulled the covers over her.

I reached in the mini fridge and grabbed out a water and went in the bathroom getting an aspirin bottle sitting it next to her.

I sighed and left out closing the door, and went into the guest room laying in the bed and I quietly cried myself to sleep. When I woke up I felt a small hand rubbing my belly, I opened my eyes seeing adeya next to me rubbing my belly.

"Hey yaya baby what are you doing?,"I asked. "I had heard you crying and I thought that the baby was kicking too hard again so I came to rub your belly."She said and I smiled a small sad grin.

"Thank you he was, and now I'm feeling so much better. Now come on baby let's go and make some breakfast."I said and she nodded getting up and I followed her out going past the room hearing the shower.

I went down and had cooked when kehlani had came down, she walked over to me with a guilty look on her face and came over to me and I slowly moved away from her.

"Please let's just talk."She whispered. "Once yaya leaves for her play date, then you can figure something to say to me."I said finishing making the plates and setting them down.

When Gabriel and Dwayne had came and picked up Yaya, Kehlani and I had sat down at the table and she sighed.

"If you're gonna say something then kehlani you better fucking say it because right now I don't even want to see your face."I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I listened and stayed away from her like you asked but then I got drunk and I seen her and one thing led to another and I- YN you have to believe me I didn't mean to do this to us."She said reaching for my hand and I backed away with tears in my eyes.

"I'm not leaving kehlani because I'm pregnant and I'm not gonna walk out on Adeya like that, but right now kehlani there is no 'us' I just really need my space right now."I said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"No, No YN I want there to be an us, I need there to be an us."She pleaded and I shook my head as the tears cascaded down our cheeks.

I didn't want this but it's what my heart needed.

|Also in a minute you finna be a cheater 👀|