↳ Family Work

—YN

I was tired letting out a loud yawn, it was now one thirty in the morning and Kehlani, Adeya & Alex all awake, why you may be asking? Two words. Adeya's project. She had a science fair coming up and she was working hard on her project to make sure she finishes on time.

"Where do you want this word baby?,"Kehlani asked.

"Right here under the picture and make sure it's lined up, here's the ruler mama. I need to have the letters and everything on this board perfect if I even think of considering first place this year instead of second."She said and Alex giggled loudly with me as kehlani smiled and Yaya gave us the 'Really face'.

"Mom you and Alex are so childish sometimes."She said with a smile while shaking her head gluing things together.

"I for one am a child so there for my actions are excusable my dear sister."He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Dang you just gone leave me out to dry like that? After all the trouble we get into together, this is the time you leave me high and dry? That's cold, after everything we've been through."I said shaking my head fake crying.

"Come on mom you know we're partners in crime, but I could see Yaya getting ready to turn us into stone and I had to quickly save myself. Someone had to live on and tell the story."He said and we all shared a laugh together.

"Once Mama and Mom go to sleep just know you're dead meat, please ignore all the sounds you may hear tonight they will just be apart of your dreams."She said and kehlani let out a chuckle.

"Y'all both know it's too late for all that loudness. If I even hear one pitch of a yell or the tiniest sound of fighting both of your asses are whooped. Y'all both are not to old for it."

"You tell em mama bear."I said before planting a kiss on kehlani's lips and the kids groaned in disgust.

"Uhh, if you didn't notice children are present."Alex said signaling to himself and Yaya.

"Uh if you didn't notice we are the parents and we can do what we want."I said in mimicking voice.

Alex stuck out his tongue and I did the same back before we all started working harder on the project before finally finishing and we all were tired and laid down for a rest on the couch.

"Thanks for the help you guys sorry if I was in any type of way a projectzilla."She said with a sigh taking off her glasses.

"Don't worry about it baby, all that matters is your project is complete and looks excellent."Kehlani said.

"It better because we just put in all this family work!,"I said got high fives from everyone and giggles.

"Hey Mama and Mom. Would y'all be disappointed if I didn't win first place this this year again."Yaya asked.

"Of course not, we'll love you no matter what place you get. We're just so proud that are baby is so beautiful and smart, nothing could disappoint us."Kehlani said.

"Exactly, a science placement doesn't change how we feel about you. We still love you and will love supporting you no matter what."I said and she smiled and pulled us both in a hug.

We pulled away and looked over to see Alex asleep and I lifted him up carrying him to his room laying him down before saying goodnight to Yaya and going into Kehlani's and I shared room and we cleaned up before we had went to sleep.