↳ Creepin'

—YN

The crew and I all gathered in a line, today we were going to be put to work. We were new guard recruits for the biggest mafia leader in the world, he had walked in and examined us and sat down in his chair just as a woman in a white pantsuit had strolled in and sat on his lap looking at all of us.

Her eyes landed on mine and she gave me a small smile, I wanted to smile back but I kept my face hard and cold like.

"As you all may now I'm Richard Vespucci and this beautiful woman here is my wife Kehlani Vespucci. I am your boss but in terms so is she and whatever she says goes and if I find out any of you just so much hungrily eye her I will have your head in a box and sent to your family. Are we clear?!,"He asked with an authoritative voice.

"Yes Mr.Vespucci!,"We all said in unison.

"Good! Now to assign you to jobs, I'll make sure to give you jobs that all form your talents well and if you have none. Then may god have mercy on you."He said with a devilish grin.

|1 year later

It's been a year today and I can't believe I am still the only one that resides from my recruit group. Many of the man are jealous of my high ranking and think that it is because I'm sleeping with the boss. That is not the case at all I earned my spot from working my ass off.

The thing about me sleeping with the boss is true, but it isn't Mr.Vespucci it's Mrs.Vespucci. This has been going on through the years, he appointed me to taking care of his wife and keeping her protected while he would be away on business or when he just went out.

I always made sure to take care of her, very good care of her. I was in the room helping Mr.Vespucci pack his things for an very important business trip to France.

"My beloved I'm sorry I have to go before our vacation, but you know how important this business is-"

"It is fine my love, I will await your return and please make sure to call me every single day you're away."She said with a pout as they kissed and I looked away.

"I love you so much, and thank you for all your help YN I'll make sure you are paid well when I get back, but for now I am off and please make sure to keep my wife happy. I know how sad she gets when I have to cancel our vacations together."He said and I nodded understanding.

"Have a successful trip sir."I said as he walked out and went down the steps and out the door getting into a car, as a few men joined him before the driver got in and they drove out of the gate.

I watched and I then felt hands wrap around my waist and a head resting on my back and I knew it was Kehlani.

"I'm sorry I had to kiss him like that in front of you, I had to play it off somehow since I haven't been sleeping with him lately."She said and I slowly took her hands from around me.

"My love please don't be angry with me. I have to sleep with him sometime, he is my husband and if I don't then he will definitely know that it is another and he'll suspect it's one of his workers and he'd kill you all."She said and I stopped with a sigh.

"I know Kehlani, but lately I've been thinking maybe—maybe we actually should stop this thing we have going on."I said turning around looking back at her to shake her head before running to my chest holding me tightly.

"No, don't even suggest that! I need you YN, you make me feel so loved and respected he treats me like his play thing. The only time he treats me like he loves me is after I've done something for him. Please don't leave me, please I love you so much."She said looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

I bent down cupping her cheeks pulling her into a deep passionate kiss that resulted in her on top of me on the couch, just as she was taking off my jacket we heard slow clapping and turned to see none other than her husband standing there and we stood separating.

"You were right Fred, she was sleeping with my wife. Grab her and take her out to get her to the room and teach her a lesson before I come and finish her."He said and they had roughly grabbed me as I tried to fight.

"YN No! Please baby stop it's not what it looks like!,"She said trying to reason with him.

As soon as they threw me in the room I didn't have time to adjust before the punches and kicks started to fly and hit my body with a huge amount of force and I just braced myself through all of it.

Once they finished they sat me in a chair and both my eyes were swollen, one shut the other almost. I had blood running down my face and my ribs a mess of bruising, my entire body endured this.

That's when he walked in, and dragged kehlani along with him just as I seen her I looked away. I didn't want her to see the look in my eyes when I died. That could traumatize a person badly but whose to say what they could do to my body after that wouldn't traumatize her.

"You were an amazing worker, you were so smart or so I thought. Tell your past buddies I had said hello."He said and put the cold metal to my head and I made sure to keep my head down.

Then the gunshot went off, a body fell but it wasn't mine. It was Mr.Vespucci and Kehlani was the one that pulled the trigger.

|one for now the rest will be up later. Gn/Gm.