↳ Player | II

|If you haven't read the first 'Player' you should go check it out to catch up on this continuation.|

I can't believe her. She lied to me, she lied.

YN

I had gotten home and went straight to the kitchen grabbing some pizza and a drink before going to sit down on the couch. I scrolled through and watched ATL and eating. Just then my mama came down and sat down the couch stopping the movie.

"What's wrong Jujubee?,"She asked and I looked at her confused.

"Nothing is wrong mama, why you askin?,"I asked before taking a bite of my pizza before throwing in back down onto the plate with a sigh.

"Usually you'd come back from Kehlani's with a bright smile and chipper attitude, also I usually hear your loud behind still on the phone with her after you just left her house. This time you was as quiet as a church mouse, and plus you're angry eating."She pointed out and I was at a loss for words.

"You notice all that?,"

"Well no, besides the phone call and angry eating. Also she had called me crying just as you had gotten in, she said she needed to talk to you I just told her that you weren't here."She said and I sighed sitting back onto the couch.

"She only dated me for a bet."

"What?! YN why you ain't tell me I would've cut up on  that little hefa! Playing with my baby emotions like that for some money?! Oh no, come on we finna go pull up cause she got the wrong one."My mama said getting up and I grabbed her stopping her.

"Mama She ain't worth it. I'm done with her anyways, so you ain't gotta worry about seeing her come around here again."I said as just then the door bell had rang.

"YN PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU!,"I heard kehlani yelled as my mama looked at me and I looked at her.

" YN you better get her off my porch before I do, cause imma hurt her feelings."My mama said standing back, and I grabbed my jacket and going outside.

"What do you want? Why are you still on my porch, you won the bet. We are done, that's it and that's all."I said angrily about to go inside and she grabbed me pulling me back.

"You don't understand! I was going to tell you about the bet, at first it was just a game to me but then I really started falling for you hard. When I was on the phone, I was just playing it up. Once I got the money, I was going to take you on a date. A good one and I was going to tell you how much you mean to me. Just please give me one more chance to make it up to you." She pleaded and I chuckled shaking my head.

"You know it's this saying. Fool me one time shame on you, I was already fooled once you can't fool me again. I was dumb, I was awake with my eyes closed, but now they are open and I don't want nothing to do with you. Now we can separate and both have money, you from the bed and me from this chain. Goodbye kehlani, and I don't think you should come back cause my mama got it out for you."I said before going inside closing the door and my mama stood there with a bright smile before pulling me in a hug

"I know you really cared about her, but I'm proud that you were stronger than that to give back in."She said

It had to be done.

| Two more will come later on |