↳ Heartache's

—Kehlani

I sat in my dressing room, as I sighed as I had about 5 minutes left before going on stage. I didn't think about anything but Y/n..I know what I said hurt her, but I was just mad she just wouldn't let me go.

I wasn't happy anymore and I wanted someone else, or so I thought because without her I just feel like shit.

I wish I could take it back.

–Flashback–
[1 month ago]

Y/n had came home from visiting her friend as I sat on the couch waiting as she smiled coming over hugging me, as she was about to kiss me but I turned my face as she pulled back looking confused.

"Kehlani what's up?"She asked looking at me.

"We have to talk about us Y/n."I said with a sigh.

"What do you mean? Everything has been great for the past 3 years what's wrong now?"She asked looking saddened.

"Well..I've been thinking about us, and lately things haven't been looking that good for us and now I think it's time we see other people"I said as I looked into her eyes seeing them beginning to get glossy.

"What?"She said as lightly as a whisper.

"It's not working out Y/n, we should see other people I already have my things packed by the door I'm leaving"I said with a sigh standing up starting to walk off.

I felt my hand being lightly pulled as she stood as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Please tell me you're joking Lani, I love you we can't–"

"Y/n I'm sorry I just can't do this anymore I'm leaving."I said pulling away as everytime she'd grab me back telling me we can't, or asking me what's the problem.

I finally got to the door as I'd grab the bag and she'd put it down, now at this point I was just getting agitated and I just wanted to go.

I didn't want to stand here seeing the tears in her eyes or the heartbreak in her voice.

I hated looking at her like this, and the more she stopped me was the more I got irritated as I just exploded.

"Y/n stop it, I'm leaving! Why can't you get it through your head you're unwanted by me just like you are to your dad!"I yelled out as I realized what I said as her tears stopped.

"Y/n"I said as she started going up the stairs as I followed and grabbed her hand as she snatched away.

"Leave me the hell alone and go Kehlani walk out on me, on us and show me how unlovable I am. Just go on like him"She said as she shook her head and took off the ring I got her and threw it to the floor before going upstairs slamming the door as I lightly jumped.

I sighed as I felt warm tears start to flow down my cheek, as I reached down grabbing the ring as I sniffled putting it on before grabbing my bag and walking out.

This is what I wanted right?

–Flashback over–

It was time for the show as I put on my best smile and went out preforming my ass off, as I finished and went home taking a shower getting dressed as I put on one of Y/n's old hoodies.

I had then went to the flower shop as I grabbed some roses, as I got in the car and told the driver where I wanted to go as I then pulled up.

I got out as I walked out walking through the cemetery as I found the Tombstone, as I teared up sitting down. I rubbed my hand across the words.

"Here Lies Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n"
"A beautiful soul loved by all that shouldn't have gone this early"

That same week we broke up she went out with her best friend and friends for drinks, her best friend was driving drunk and they were crashed into a by a semi.

Y/n was the only one that didn't make it, which is ironic because she was the only one with a seatbelt on.

Just before she died she texted me that she loved me, then a hour later I got the call.

The girl that I could've loved for the rest of my life, was the girl I just lost for the rest of my life.

[i sure am not crying at this shit rn ]