↳ Player

—YN

I walk into the new school as I watched people look at me in awe, some people mean mugging as I mugged them right back. I don't know if it was because I walked in already as the baddest bitch I am, or because of the LGBTQ+ button I have on my outfit.

I am Bisexual, and what about it? I walked to the office, I had gotten my schedule, locker and combination. Just as I was walking out I see this fine ass girl with tattoos, the fact that she already looked good was something but them tattoos?

Oh lawd.

"Hey, you new here beautiful?,"She asked stopping me.

"Yeah,"I said as I looked her up and down seductively as a smirk came onto her face.

Ouuu this girl finna be the death of me.

"I'm Kehlani, and what's your name."She said as she grabbed my hand gently.

"I'm Y/n, and right now I gotta go before the bell rings. It was nice meeting you and I will be seeing you around more."I said and bit my lip before strutting off.

I put some of my things in my locker as I kept my bag with me, I then went to my first hour and got in just before the bell rang.

I took my seat just as the teacher came in, followed by Kehlani.

[2 months later]

Within a span of two months I made some friends, and one of those friends is Kehlani.

Getting to know Kehlani, I learned a lot of things about her and I just think she's an amazing person despite the rep she has around here as a 'Player' She is too sweet and caring of peoples feelings to be a player.

Speaking of feelings, I got feelings for her and it wasn't hard to gain them. The hardest thing to do is keep them contained, I wanted to kiss on her because everyday she was looking good as fuck.

No matter what outfit it was she looked good, and she smelled so good that's why I always had to get my morning hug.

As I'm thinking about all this right now, imma ask her out. I don't care I like her and I want her Period't! I decided to tell her at lunch.

Just as the lunch bell rang I pulled her into an empty classroom and closed the door.

"What's going on Y/n?,"She asked.

"Well I brought you here so it wouldn't be any nosey asses around, and also because I wanted to tell you I like you and I was wondering if-,"

"Yes."She said before kissing me as I kissed back deeply as she picked me up sitting me on a desk as our lips never left each other's, but only for air.

"I've wanted you for so long."She breathed slightly as she kissed my neck, as I licked my lips as my breathing sped up.

"Well now you got me."I said breathlessly.

After a while the bell rang as we fixed ourselves up before, blending into the crowd of people in the hallway.

[3 months later]

I was at Kehlani's house as we were watching a movie until I fell asleep on her chest, I was a light sleeper so when her phone rang it woke me up but I didn't fully open my eyes.

I heard as she answered it as I listened, it was probably just her aunt checking in on us again.

"Oh what's up jay...yeah she's here but she's a heavy sleeper so we can talk."She said as she slightly kept her voice down.

Wait what does she mean "so we can talk". I met jay he's her friend and he's real cool, so I'm confused what are they going to talk about since I'm 'sleep'.

"Yeah, I won that damn bet...You know what damn bet I'm talking about getting in her damn pants then dating her for a little while. So pay the fuck up so I can break up with her...I already got some other girls lined up one even her friend you remember Heyina..yup her she want me right now but I'm trying be loyal and make sure I win."She said as my heart broke, as tears fell down my cheeks without warning.

"Nah I ain't cold hearted nothing, I'm a player and that's just how it is oops."She said with a laugh as the tears fell down my cheek more rapidly as she must have noticed it herself.

"I think she's having a bad dream again, I'll call you about my money later on."She said before hanging up as she shook me.

"Baby wake up it's alright."She said as I opened my eyes as I looked up to her in her eyes.

"It's alright baby you were just having a bad dream."She said to me before I just got up putting on my things.

"I have to go home Kehlani."I said lowly as I put on my shoes.

"Baby what's wrong?,"She said getting up grabbing me.

"Baby? Don't you mean Bet?,"I said as her face softened as she realized I heard the conversation.

"Just listen-"

"No I'm done listening to your lies Kehlani, I'm done with all of this and I'm especially done with you enjoy all the girls you want I hope it was worth it, but to you it probably was...player,"I said before snatching my arm away from her.

I looked down to her neck before I snatched the necklace I gave her on her birthday away. As I started walking to my car before she grabbed my arm.

"Give me my necklace back!,"She said as tears filled her eyes.

"Man move."I said about to push her out the way.

"No give it back to me, it means something to me."She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"It don't mean shit to you, you lied to me and now you lying to me again. This ain't shit valuable to you Kehlani just like I wasn't, now bye."I said pushing past her before getting in the car and driving off.

I can't believe her. She lied to me, she lied.