↳ Till the last breath

—YN

I smiled as Kehlani, our daughter and I all went out to the carnival together as we all road on the rollercoasters and we won her prizes and each other prizes, as we had gotten in the car as we were driving home

I was in the passenger seat as Liana was in the backseat asleep as she held onto her bear we won her, as I smiled.

"Wait she doesn't have on her seatbelt."I said as we stopped at the light, I climbed back putting her seat belt over her along with a blanket as I sat back down in my seat.

The light turned green as I had grabbed my seatbelt about to put it on as I turned and seen a bright light before I felt nothing, as I heard sirens and yells.

I opened my eyes to see the car was on fire in the front as I looked on my side as it was blurry as I seen Kehlani wasn't there as I looked in the back to see Liana wasn't there either.

"My wife is still in the car help her!,"I heard her yell.

"She's stuck in the car we can't get her out."I heard someone say.

I groaned as I used my strength to lift my body and crawl out of the back window away from the fire as I crawled a distance away from the car as I heard an explosion and I heard a scream and I sighed before passing out.

I woke up to see bright lights around me as I slowly opened my eyes as I looked over to see a woman standing there in bandages as a little girl sat in a chair looking at me.

"Liana go get the doctor and tell them Mama woke up."The woman said with a smile as the girl ran out as she came over to me as she held my hand as I looked at her in confusion.

The girl ran back as she smiled at me as she also put her hand on mine as the doctor walked in.

"Ah you're awake Mrs.Parrish."She said with a smile.

"My last name is YLN and What happened and who is this woman?"I asked.

"What? Doctors somethings wrong, something is really wrong."The woman said as she started to tear up.

"Please take your daughter out the room for a moment. NURSE!,"She yelled as guy came in as I did a few tests with them but I was confused what did I do?

–Kehlani
[3 weeks later]

I sat there with YN as she had Liana on her lap as she was asleep on her chest, and YN looked at her with confusion.

The doctors told me she had Amnesia, but that her memory should come back soon. It hurt that she couldn't remember me, let alone our daughter. YN wouldn't lay in the same bed with me, she wouldn't kiss or hold me and that hurt me.

To her I was a stranger.

I teared up before turning back to our family photo album as I looked at all the happy times.

"Hey Kehalni, Liana is sleeping and you said you'd show me the pictures in the album of the wedding."She said as she sat next to me as she looked.

"Oh yeah, here."I said as I flipped to the tab in the book that said wedding.

It was pictures of us with our families and pictures of us before the wedding as YN smiled.

"I like your dress."She said as she smiled and looked at the picture of me.

"I liked yours also, when I seen you I couldn't help but to cry a little bit. It almost ruined my makeup remem- oh never mind sorry."I said catching my slip up as I seen her looking at me, before looking away and I then flipped the page to us at the alter holding hands.

This was one of my favorite pictures of YN, this was when she recited her vows.

"I loved this picture, this when when you recited your vows."I said to her with a light grin.

"Can you tell me what I said, if you can remember it?,"She asked as I nodded.

"Kehlani you and I have been through thick and thin, through all the love and hate people threw at us. There is no one else I'd rather be up here standing with at this alter today. You gave me reasons to always be happy, you and our beautiful baby girl. I promise to always give you 110% no matter what, I promise to be there for you through any situation, I promise to never leave your side and be here for you and our daughter. Finally I promise to love you-"

"Till the last breath"She finished as I looked at her as she had a smile on her face.

"I'm back my Queen Tsunami."She said with a smile.

I jumped into her arms with tears in my eyes as I held her, I had my wife back and it felt so good.