↳ Night's Like This

—YN

I had woken up to the loud crying without a second though and immediately went into Adeya's part of our room to see Kehlani already inside holding her with one arm and trying to make the bottle with another.

I quickly had grabbed Adeya rocking her trying to keep her calm. Kehlani finished the bottle and tested it on the back of her hand before giving it to her as her wails subsided. Kehlani and I both shared a sigh in relief.

"Why didn't you wake me up and tell me you needed help."I whispered.

"I've done it by myself before, so I didn't think I would have a problem with it. Plus I didn't want to wake you up."She said with a winded sigh.

"Kehlani if you need help then wake me up, I don't care what time it is wake me up kehlani, I don't mind spending nights like this up with you and Yaya. You both are my girls and I love you."I said and she gave me a smile before we shared a quick kiss.

I looked down to Adeya to see that she was done with the bottle, and I took it from her mouth and she started her loud cries again and kehlani picked her up to burp her, I noticed the smell of the diaper and set up the station.

"I'm done burping her, once you change her I'll get her Binky ready."She said and wiped off her mouth before handing her to me and I laid her down and quickly addressed the diaper situation.

"Ma's girl smells all good now, no more stink stink."I said and kissed on her cheeks making her smile, and kehlani had come in with a smile on her face and gave Yaya a kiss before picking her up and laying her in her bassinet.

Kehlani had gave her the binky and turned on the music in her room before she slowly fell asleep and we creeped out before going back over to our room and climbed into bed together and I laid my head on her chest while she played in my hair.

"Baby?"

"Yes?,"I asked looking at her.

"You know, I live for nights like this with you where we can just be together taking care of our daughter. It lets me know that I picked the right person to spend the rest of our lives with. Those others would raise an eyelash from sleep if they heard her crying they'd just expect me to get up and go."

"I'd do that regardless but it feels nice to know that the woman I love shares the same love I do for my daughter and I couldn't ask for anyone better."She said with that bright smile and I wiped away my single tears.

"I'd never have it any other way, I love my girls, always have and always will."I said with a smile.

Kehlani and I shared a passionate kiss before both laying down and holding each other before drifting off to sleep.