↳ Ashamed | II

| if you haven't read the first 'Ashamed' you should go read it to catch up with this continuation. |

That moment we were at a standoff.

—YN

Kehlani sighed as she looked at me with those big brown eyes full of tears, she looked as if she was at a loss for words. At this point I didn't want to hear a word from her, what could she possibly say.

"Oh so nothing to say now? That's how you know I'm right! Kehlani you should just really go."I said shaking my head, tears started to roll down her cheeks as she tried coming closer to me and I backed away.

"Don't touch me now that we're in private, now that no one can see us is where you feel more comfortable right? Somewhere that you can't be embarrassed right?,"I said letting the tears run down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry YN. I just don't know what to say or do, I thought I would've been able to do this but I can't."She said shaking her head and I nodded.

"You just aren't ready to be with a girl in public, to just be with me in public. So when you are, come and find me because of right now we're done I've been in the closet to long and felt too ashamed to come out and I finally accept myself just for you my girlfriend of all people to be ashamed of me."I said with a shrug, she shook her head fiercely crying harder.

"No, No we aren't done. I'm sorry I'll do it, I'll hold you and kiss you in public. I won't be afraid anymore, I promise just please don't let me go like this YN. Please I love you!."She cried out to me and I sighed looking away.

I had went into my closet grabbing out some of the clothes she left over and went into my drawer getting the things she left over putting them into a bag, along with the bracelet with our initials on it and I walked over handing it to her.

She looked at me with a waterfall of tears clouding her eyes, as she put her hand atop of mine.

"When you finally accept me, and accept yourself then come and find me. Goodbye Kehlani."I said pulling my hand away and backing away, she looked at me while walking backwards out the room covering her mouth trying not to cry louder, I had went over closing my door with a sigh.

I heard the door close downstairs and I went and sat on my bed, I put my head in my hands before breaking out in tears myself.

The next day it was school, and I usually would wake up to a good morning paragraph but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I just moved on with my day, I had finally gotten to school.

I walked in immediately starting to go to my locker and I see Kehlani a few lockers down talking with Cooper and it looked as if they were in a heated argument and he yelled out.

"You really breaking up with me?! We've been together for a year now Kehlani! For another bitch ass nigga?!"He yelled and I was taken back.

She was already dating someone? It all hit me, she wasn't ashamed. She was just afraid of getting caught cheating, so I really didn't mean nothing to her? She looked around and her eyes caught mine and I just shook my head and walked off.

"YN WAIT!-"

She said and followed me into the bathroom.

"What do you have to say to me now Kehlani?! Ever since I've been involved with you all I have gotten is hurt! When the fuck is it gonna stop!,"I yelled and she lightly jumped.

"I was trying to break up with him before you had gotten here, I want you. I don't want him anymore I'm done! I only want to be seen with you from now on!,"She said back.

"Kehlani this is not a story! You don't get what you want, I'm not going to stay with you after some shit like this are you dumb or are you stupid?! I'm done with you entirely. Stay away from me."I said and bumped her on the way out leaving her there.

The hall was empty and I supposed that everyone went to class, but I turned the corner to now see her ex-boyfriend and his buddies right behind him all staring at me with dark eyes.