↳ Hated

Instagram

Kehlani. Such a beauty 😍. @.Y/IG/N I LOVE OUR BABY SO MUCH 💗😍.

2M Likes.  3M comments.

KehlaniFanpage: Y'all daughter is so beautiful 😖😘.

WomanofGodTeresa: I feel sorry for this baby, have two homosexuals as parents she's going to be guided so wrong 🤦🏽‍♀️🤮.

CindyMalphony: I hope you two both burn in Hell. Just disgusting. 🤮

Kaylathaslaya: Y'all baby so cute I love y'all 💗💗💗

G_Eazy: Bring Over my God Niece I miss her 😭💗.

–Y/n

Kehlani was laying on my arm as I had Kelsey on my chest holding her with the other arm as I kept kissing her head, as she giggled.

"Mama loves her baby girl,"I said to her as she giggled as Kehlani sighed and sat up as I sat up also holding Kelsey.

"What's wrong Lani?,"I asked.

"You know how I don't give a damn about the hate comments we get right?,"She said as I chuckled and nodded.

"Well these just bother me, because they Kelsey is going to get lead down the wrong path and saying and wishing all this bad stuff on us I just want to do something to piss them all off just to say F you,"She said sighing.

"Let's make a video with Kelsey then and address this,"I said with a smile.

"Yes,"She said with a smile as she turned on the camera.

"Hey everyone is ya girl Kehlani and my two girls, Y/n and Kelsey. So I'm making this video to address all these homophobic comments under the pictures of Kelsey and all this bad y'all be saying. Like you don't have to like me or us but don't say a damn bad thing about my baby,"

"If you don't like us as a family a lesbian couple with a baby girl then block us, in a few simple clicks you don't have to see our beautiful faces again boo. Commenting the same pieces from the Bible why are you waisting your time.,"

"You aren't going to change anything cause I'm going to love these girls till the end. So on that note bye, say bye girls,"She said with a smile.

"Bye everyone buy Kehlani's new album when it comes out and keep loving us,"I said as I kissed Kehlani then Kelsey's cheek as I had her wave before Kehlani ended the video and posted it.

After it was posted it was up everyone and everyone was loving it, the haters were getting shut down left and right it was just amazing.