↳ Hurting

–Y/n

I'm on my way to Kehlani's house after she got into a fight with her boyfriend Bryan again and they ended up breaking up for about the 9th time already and here I was.

About to come in scoop her up and make her feel better, and just show her a fraction of how much I could love her. Just to be a one night thing and the next morning or the next two days or so.

They get back together and I'm hurt once again but continue to be here for her as a friend because I don't wanna lose her.

I breathe in deeply before I get ready to go In

I get my key and unlock the door as I come in and I'm engulfed into a tight hug as she cried on my chest.

"It's alright Kehlani"I said as I rubbed her back gently

"Ugh, I know he cheated on me with that bitch I've wasted 4 years of my life on this nigga! When I could've spent it on someone who would actually treat me right"She said as she wiped her tears looking up at me

Exactly my point ME!

"Someone like you"She said in a slight whisper

Before I knew it her lips were against mine as I held her waist and we were against the wall.

I was kissing her as all I could think about was how after this I was gonna have to pick up my broken pieces like every other time.

I pulled away as I sighed.

"What's wrong?"She said looking worried

"I can't do this anymore Kehlani, I can't keep getting hurt like this"I said as I looked into her eyes with pain in mine

"Y-Y/n I don't get it"She said as she backed up lightly crossing her arms over her chest

"I love you so much Kehlani and I hate seeing you hurt...but I can't do this I can't just be a standby and a one night thing for you anymore every time you and Bryan break up for a minute"

"Cause every time after I have to pick up my broken pieces with no help, I have to keep putting on fake smiles until they are real"

"Y/n I actually care about you and love you, but I can't just leave Bryan we have history"

"I'm not asking you to, I'm just leaving Kehlani I can't keep being a second choice waiting around for you to decide to want to be with me"I said as my eyes stung and as a tear fell

She looked at me as it looked like her tears were building up as I quickly walked to door grabbing the handle as I felt myself getting pulled as she held me tight with her face in my chest.

I just broke down as I held her one last time before I walked out the door.

Goodbye Kehlani Parrish