1

"I can't believe that my baby sister's graduating high school this year!" Your older brother says, walking towards you with his arms wide open, wanting to pull you into a warm embrace.

"EW CHAN! STOP ACTING ALL EMO! ITS LIKE, MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY!"

You say with a disgusted face, trying to swat his hands away. Of course you were joking, but it was really fun to tease your brother sometimes.

When he doesn't stop trying to hug you, you decide to give in and let him squeeze the life out of you.

"Sometimes, I wish you stayed with our family in Australia"

"Hey!" Chan pulls away, pouting at you.

And just when he's about to give you what you feel is the lecture of the century, you give your brother a goodbye kiss on the cheek before slinging your bag over your shoulder and running to the door.

"BYE MATE! THANKS FOR THE LUNCH!" You scream before rushing out and slamming the door shut.

"-WAIT, WHY ARE YOU LEAVING SO EARLY BY THE WAY?!"

You stop half way towards the gate and look back to see your brother at the door, waiting for a response.

"BECAUSE NO ONE'S GONNA WAKE UP THE GRUMPY GUY!"

And with that, you wave goodbye at your brother one last time before running out.

Chan just chuckles at your actions, shaking his head at words.
"Damn those two should just date"

~~~~~

"His family must still be on vacation" You mutter to yourself as you walk on the marble floors, admiring the interior of the place.

You quickly head to his room and slowly open the door, only to see him sprawled across his bed with a blanket semi-covering his shirtless body and a pillow over his face.

"Yah! Wake up before we become late for school!" You scream as you walk towards him, poking his arm when you're by his bedside.

"Yah-"

You're about to hit him with your bag when he suddenly flings the blanket off of him, pulls you in bed with him, wraps the blanket around the both of you and cuddles with you.

Your eyes are wide and you instantly freeze, feeling his arms wrapped around you, his bare chest pressing against your back and his breath tickling your skin as he nuzzles his face closer to the back of your neck.

"Yah! My uniform will get wrinkled!" You scream, careful not to stutter as you tried to hide your flustered self.

"No one will really notice" He mumbles against your skin. His raspy morning voice sending shivers down your spine.

You decide to remain silent for a moment, trying to clear your thoughts. "Relax! You're as stiff as a rock!" He mutters, head butting your back before snuggling closer to you once again.

The action makes your heart skip a beat although you try your best to push the feeling away.

"Yah! Stop!"

"Make me"

"Changbin"

"I said Rela-"

"-Is it really okay for two grown teenagers to do shit like this" You mutter, resting your hands over his which are wrapped around your waist.

Silence fills the air after that.

"We used to do this when we were kids and I don't really see the difference of doing it now" He mumbles against your back although there was no denying the awkward atmosphere.

After a long pause, you decide to just give in and relax, even closing your eyes and deciding to take a nap. When Changbin feels that your body is no longer tense, he finally relaxes once again, the awkward atmosphere slowly fading.

Both of you decide to simply enjoy each other's warmth and company.

But your eyes suddenly shoot open when you remember why you're actually here and you quickly pull away a bit and turn to face your best friend, repetitively slapping his chest.

"YAH! WE'LL BE LATE FOR S-"

"-Stop that" He growls before pulling you close and burying your face in his bare chest.

"Just give me five minutes" He mutters.

You place your hands on his chest and pull away just until there's some space between you and him before you sigh.

"Fine Binnie. But just five minutes"