3

As you were speaking, you ironically bump into someone, but not from behind.

A guy carrying a gym bag literally ran into you from the side as you were walking and you couldn't react in time because your attention was on Seungmin despite being able to see commotion from your peripheral vision.

The guy knocked you to the ground, making you curse under breath as he did the same.

As you groaned in pain, semi-sitting up by resting your weight on your elbows, Seungmin was just laughing his butt off.

"Fuck that hurts! Seungmin it's your fau-"

"-I AM SO SORRY! I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY" The guy who bumped into you suddenly screams, cutting you off.

You avert your attention from glaring at your new friend to the boy in front of you and your eyes go wide from close your faces are as you feel his breath fanning your lips.

Out of shock at how close his face was and upon realizing how awkward your position was considering the fact that he was kind of straddling you, you move your arms and loose balance, making your head hit the pavement.

You bite your bottom lip to keep yourself from releasing another string of curse words as the guy gets off of you and kneels on one side, hesitating on whether or not he should reach out and help you.

Seungmin stops laughing when he realizes that you really are in pain and kneels down beside you as well.

At this point, you've completely given up on trying to get up.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU- Shit that must hurt" You hear the stranger say, your eyes shut from the pain. You feel a hand gently lift your head as the other holds you by the shoulders.

And you open your eyes to see the guy you bumped into really close to your face again and being that close made you realize how cute he actually looks especially when he's looking at you with worried eyes and pouty lips.

That plus the fact that he has very very very pinchable looking cheeks.

For a moment, you actually contemplate on just staring at him all day and reaching out to pinch those cheeks of hi-

"Uh... You guys look really cute right now but I don't want to waste my lunchtime in an empty hallway" Seungmin says playfully, snapping you and the stranger back to reality.

"OH SHI- I'M LATE! HEY I'M REALLY SORRY BUT I HAVE TO GO... Y/N RIGHT?!" As the guy says this, he's already helping you up before dusting off the imaginary dirt on his clothes.

"Um ye-"

Before you could even reply, the stranger mutters one last apology before running off to who knows where.

When the whole situation finally sinks in, you realize-

"How the fuck did he know my name?"

~~~~~

When you and Seungmin entered the cafeteria, the first thing you did was rush to get food before looking for a table. 

"Great. All of the tables are taken because of that jerk!" You mutter when you glance around the cafeteria only to see students crowding tables left and right as you and Seungmin held your trays of food.

"Last time I checked, you said that he looked cute"

You stare at Seungmin with wide eyes, jaw dropped at his statement. When you've finally regained your composure you scoff at Seungmin's statement.

"Uh. Yeah he looked cute but now we don't have a tab- THERE!" You suddenly scream before rushing off somewhere. Seungmin shoots you a confused look but follows you anyway.

"Changbinnie, mind if we sit here?" You ask, staring at your best friend with expecting eyes and pulling off the brightest smile you could muster. Changbin just shakes his head and gestures for you to have a seat. And just when you're about to be seated, Seungmin grabs you by the shoulder.

"Who is he?" Seungmin whisper screams, a little scared by the dark aura that Changbin seemed to be emitting.

"The reason why I was in such a bad mood this morning!" You say, playfully glaring at your childhood friend who clearly heard what you said and arched a brow at you.

"Ah! Binnie! This is my new seatmate, Kim Seungmin!"

Changbin does a full body scan on the guy before halfheartedly muttering "Nice to meet you, I'm Seo Changbin"