14

It was Friday afternoon, classes had just ended and as you exited the classroom to head to the gym, you saw Changbin leaning against the wall by the hallway.

"If you're here to convince me to go with you, I'm sorry but you're gonna fail" You say jokingly. Although on the inside, you did wonder if that's why he came here.

"Stupid. I came here to walk you to the gym"

Instead of getting mad at him for the insult, you zoned out upon hearing his words, wondering if you were just imagining things.

Your heart was in knots and you were starting to get scared at the familiar feeling. 
The familiar feeling that you tried so hard to bury away.

When you only stared at Changbin, the guy flicked your forehead, snapping you back to reality. 

"YAH! What was that for?!"

"What?! Do you want me to carry you to the gym?! You were just staring at me so- Let's just walk"

*

Changbin didn't enter the gym anymore but on the way in, you were still dazed as you remembered the whole thing. On the way there, Changbin didn't hesitate to hold your hand in his. Not only that but he 'declared' that the two of you would hangout next week, throughout the whole week.

Changbin was a straightforward guy but the actions he did today shocked you and made your heart do flips and you hated it.

You knew that you were falling for Changbin all over again and it sucked because you knew that the only reason why he acted that way was because you were frie-

"You came!" 

A voice snaps you back to reality and makes you halt in your tracks. And you look up to see a sweaty Jisung, flashing you a bright smile. "You actually came"

You chuckle at his cute behavior and decide to shrug off your feelings and just enjoy the game tonight.

"Aren't you supposed to be playing?" You suddenly ask when you realize that Han Jisung is still standing infront of you, staring at you with dazed eyes. "The game doesn't start til 10 minutes dumdum... but, you're actually here"

"You already said that...dumdum" You joke, lightly poking him in the forehead.

"YAH! Come on, I thought you wouldn't make it" He suddenly says with a pout, making you furrow your brows for a moment at the fact that he was so worried.

"I didn't want you to blame me if you lost" You joke.

"Well, because you're here, I'm 100% sure that I'll win" His replies with a cocky smirk.

"And if you don't"

"That won't happen. But if I do, you have to cele-" The coach suddenly calls Jisung and he screams that he'll be there in a second. "But if I do, you have to celebrate with me! ANYWAYIahvetogoBYEY/N!"

"YAH! HAN JI- YAH!" You scream, trying to say that you didn't even agree.

*

"Seungmin?" You ask, seeing him on the chair beside yours. Jisung had reserved you a front row seat since players had the privilege to do so but the last thing you did was expect to see your seatmate.  

"Um. I- "

"You're here for Hyunjin?"

Seungmin purses his lips upon your statement. "He saved you the seat?"

When Seungmin doesn't respond once again, you simply chuckle before saying "I guess we're really meant to be seatmates huh"

"You aren't mad about the fact that I didn't tell you?"

You simply shake your head before turning to face him and asking

"How long have you two already been dating?"

Once again, Seungmin's eyes are wide.

"AGAIN, YOU AREN'T MAD?!"

"Dude. First of all, I'd get why you  guys don't want to go public yet. Second, I knew that Hyunjin's been crushing on you for a while now" You say with a chuckle.

The announcer suddenly speaks on the mic, signalling that the game is about to start so you turn your attention to the front, eating a hand full of popcorn that you bought.

"Who do you think's better at playing, Jisung or Hyunjin?" You ask absent mindedly as you eat popcorn.

"Everyone says that it's Jisung but of course I'm biased to Hyunjin"

"Ohhh" You mutter in reply, eyes glued to the court.

"And we started dating since the day Changbin got sick"

"Congrats Seungminnie!" You say with a small smile.