10

"Great job genius!" Jisung says out loud, followed by a scoff as he passes by the hallway where Changbin was passing by as well.

The latter sighs before stopping in his tracks and turning to face the guy. "You're pretty noisy today. What do you want?" He asks with a scowl.

It was a few days after Changbin had gotten sick. He had already gotten better over the weekend but when Monday came, and he was going to pass by your place to pick you up as a way of saying thanks for taking care of him, Chan had told him that you were sick.

With that information at hand, Changbin's day was ruined and his morning sucked. He wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone's shit at the moment.

Everyone one else who was present at the hallway stopped what they were doing and watched as Jisung stopped in his tracks as well and turned to face Changbin.

"Changbin you're gonna make a scene -and an idiot of yourself- and y/n wouldn't want that" Suengmin mutters under his breath. 

"Jisung let's just go eat" Hyunjin mutters, grabbing his friend by the arm and trying to drag him off but the latter simply shrugs Hyunjin off. "Hyung-"

Jeongin's words are cut short when Changbin speaks once again. "Again, what do you want?!"

"Nothing much. I just hope you know how much of a jerk and idiot you are for getting her sick" Jisung says before walking off.

Seconds pass but Changbin's still standing frozen in place, his hands balled into fists. He didn't know who he was mad at, Jisung for saying shit like that, or himself because everything that Jisung said was right.

*

"Just tell me where she lives so I can give her chocolate and medicine! I'm not some creepy stalker!" Jisung whines, shaking and swinging Seungmin's arm back and forth as he clung on to the guy as they headed to the cafeteria.

It was currently lunch break and the moment that Jisung saw Seungmin, he immediately ran to the guy and pestered him for your address.

"Just give it to him Seungmin. If I know one thing about Jisung it's that he's persistent. He'll get it eventually so just save the guy the trouble" Hyunjin says with a chuckle as he trails behind. 

Upon hearing Hyunjin's words, Seungmin sighs. He thought of it this way. At least he'll get the guy off of his back. That plus the fact that Hyunjin had asked him to do so.

"Fine"

*

With shaky hands and sweaty palms, Jisung took a deep breath as he went over his lines. His training had just ended and the first thing he did was rush to the store to get you medicine and sweets before immediately heading over to your place.

He was currently standing on the porch of your house, trying to remember what he planned to say.

"Hello Ma'am! I'm Han Jisung, a classmate of y/n... And I just wanted to see if she was okay. Also, I brought her this" He repeats a few times.

"Okay Han Jisung, you got this" He mutters to himself. "You got this"

In all honesty, he didn't know why he was so nervous, he was just going to drop off some stuff and ask if you were okay. He was just being a concerned friend. Once again, Jisung took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

What shocked him though is when a man was the one who opened it. 

"And you are?"

Jisungs's nervousness only doubled and instead of properly being able to say the lines that he had practiced in his head over a hundred times, he ended being a stuttering mess.

"Uh... hello... sir? I'm y/n's... classmate... AND FRIEND! And friend... and I just wanted... um? Is she okay? I'M SORRY TO DISTURB YOU I... IJustWantedToGiveHerThis" 

Jisung decided to just shut himself up before he embarrassed himself any further and raised the paper bag filled with goodies which he was supposed to give.

"What's your name?" The guy asks with a brow arched, arms crossed as he scanned Jisung from top to bottom.

"Jisung... sir!"

"Ahhhh! Minho's friend! Go ahead, come in" As the man spoke, he pushed himself off of the door frame and gestured for Jisung to walk in. 

"I'm Chan by the way, her older brother. She's in her room, second door upstairs"

"Thank you!"