5

"Is your brother Byung Chan?" Jisung asks as you two sit side by side in the library, his breath tickling your ear as he turns to face you with curious eyes, completely ingnoring the books and notes scattered in front of you.

You gently push Jisung back with your finger on his forehead and when he shoots back he makes some weird but cute sounding noise/scream which makes you forget about scolding him.

You sigh, knowing that you probably won't get any work done today.

It had been a few weeks since you had already known Jisung and once a week, the two of you would meet up at the library after his practice to teach him the lessons that he missed.

Honestly, the school should be paying you to do this shit cause it's like being a teacher but for all of the subjects, not just one. Plus you don't get to walk home with Changbin every Friday anymore which kind of sucks.

You rarely see Jisung during class hours but he always hangs out with you, Seungmin, Hyunjin- Seungmin's friend and Jisung's other teammate- and Changbin during lunch. Except for that one time when he forced you to eat lunch with him and his team.

That lunchtime was just filled with half of the team teasing you while the other half interrogated you. Jisung even left you with them for a moment to go and pee, which was really awkward for you because everyone was just kind of staring at you. Luckily some exchange student named Felix started making meme faces and talked to you which lessened the awkwardness.

You place your ball pen on the desk and turn to face Jisung.

"First of all, It's BANG Chan. I'm BANG y/n! And second of all, yes he's my brother why?" For the past weeks, you realized that ignoring Jisung and telling him to focus on his work will only do the opposite effect and that the best way to get back to work is to make sure he gets to talk about everything he wants to first.

"He's friends with my dormmate Minho hyung so yeah..." He trails off. You just nod your head and hand Jisung a pencil, explaining the math problem to him and asking him to solve it.

He stares at the paper for a few seconds, biting his bottom lip as he thinks of a solution and again, he looks cute but you snap back to reality when he puts the pencil down and sighs.

"Yeah, this problem is too hard!-" And you're about to scold Jisung but his next question catches you off guard. 

"-Anyway, are you dating Changbin?"

"WHAT?! NO!"

All eyes are on you as the librarian shushes you. You quickly mutter apologies to the people around you before turning to face Jisung with furrowed brows, grabbing him by the arm and whisper screaming as if you're gonna get caught or something.

"What?! No! Changbin and I are just friends you dingus!"

Honestly, everything that you were just saying completely slipped Jisung's mind the moment that you grabbed him by the arm and leaned in.

"But everyone's saying that you are" He says mindlessly when he realizes that your breath isn't tickling his skin anywamore. You pull away from Jisung and rub your temples and Jisung didn't know why but he felt his heart sink.

"The whole female population already turned on me for being with you! And now I gotta deal with the rumors with Binnie again?!" You say to no one in particular before slamming your head on your desk.

This isn't the first time that people thought that you were dating Changbin but rumors stopped at the end of your freshman year when they found out that you were dating this guy named Jaemin who sadly had to move away and didn't want to do long distance.

But Changbin has become extra clingy lately which honestly just confuses the shit out of you. And here you are already trying to forget about your feelings that jerk who was your shoulder to lean on when Jaemin left.

"Jisung do me a favour and don't believe tho-"

"-Rumors about us?" Jisung suddenly asks, cutting you off, although the smirk on his face is evident.

"Yah! Don't try and play innocent!-" You whisper scream, shooting your head back up to glare at Jisung. "I heard from Hyunjin that you get to choose your partner" 

"And aren't you curious as to why I chose you?" He asks with a little smile.

'Wow he really looks cute'

"I don't really care" You mutter, shrugging your shoulders and trying to ignore your own stupid thoughts.