8

"Come with me to watch his practice!" You plead to Changbin, swinging his hand back and forth with the two of yours as you both walk back from the convenience store.

It was Saturday morning and you surprisingly woke up early.

Okay, maybe you woke up to the sound of glass breaking in the kitchen and got up from bed, heading to the source of the noise only to see one of Chan's friends, Lee Minho, looking as if it was his first time walking since he was holding onto the kitchen counter for dear life as broken glass was near his feet.

"What the-"

"-Uh... I broke a glass. I'm sorry" He says awkwardly when he notices you standing by the kitchen doorway. "Are you drunk?"

"Hey! For you inFoRMaTion!" He shoots up, swaying back and forth as he tried to walk towards you, breaking the already crushed glass into smaller peices- thank God for his military boots- "I aM tHE soBEr ONE betWEEn ME And yOuR BroTHe- aren't you Jisung's girlfriend?"

You're shocked for a moment at the sudden change of topic and the fact that it did seem as if he'd suddenly sobered up. But you didn't let it phase you.

"Yeah look here mister. Thanks for bringing Chan home. Now go head over to the room on the left and go to sleep. I'll leave water and pain killers by the side of your table" You quickly say. You're shocked to see him comply, trudging his way to the room you mentioned which was actually your room.

You had no guest rooms in this small apartment and Chan was in his room, you would feel bad if you left Minho on the old couch.

"And for your information. I'm not dating Jisung"

"I am NOT wasting a Saturday to watch that playboy practice!" Changbin replies, shrugging your hands away and deciding to walk ahead of you.

"First of all! Jisung is not a 'playboy'! He'sjustlovedbymajorityofthefemalepopulationbuthedoesnotplaywiththeirfeelings"

Changbin literally pauses for a moment just to turn and face you and give a judging look because of how fast you spoke.

"AND SECOND OF ALL!" You quickly scream, making Changbin sigh before he decided to walk off again.

"I don't wanna go alone!"

"THEN JUST DON'T GO!" Changbin bursts, facing you once again. He really didn't know what was on his mind at that moment but the way you said those words, with a sad tone and a pout that he could hear, he felt like he was going insane.

Your eyes go wide at his raised voice but Changbin's just as shocked at you, not expecting his voice to come out as a scream.

"y/n I-"

"-FINE! I'LL WATCH THE PRACTICE GAME WITH SOMEONE ELSE!"

~~~~~

"Come on Seungmin, you love me!" You whine, dragging the last part of your sentence. After stomping away from Changbin, you found yourself back in your bed on the phone with Seungmin.

"But I have to study!" The latter replies over the phone.

"I heard Hyunjin would be practicing today as well"

The other end of the line remains silent for a moment and you know that Seungmin's probably pursing his lips as he contemplates on whether or not he should go.

"I'm only going because you asked me to"

You could only hum in response although from your tone, anyone could tell that you had a smug look on your face.

Seungmin obviously agreed because of Hyunjin.

"See you at the campus at twelve" He quickly mutters before hanging up.

The moment he did, you cheer to yourself, doing a mini victory dance before jumping out of bed to get ready.

~~~~~

Squirrel🐿:
Y/N

Squirrel🐿:
Y/NIEEE

Squirrel🐿:
Sweetie

Squirrel🐿:
Dear

Squirrel🐿:
Cupcake

Squirrel🐿:
Buttercup

Squirrel🐿:
Cutiepie

Squirrel🐿:
Butterfly

Squirrel🐿:
Ms. Most Hated by the Female Population

🙅:
You called?

Squirrel🐿:
Now you're replying?

Squirrel🐿:
Anyway... Where are you :((

🙅:
I'm almost at the gym! Waittt

Squirrel🐿:
Fasterrrrr We're about to star|

Jisung stops typing mid-sentence when he hears the double doors of the gym open.

A big smile immediately gets painted across his face at the sight of you although it quickly disappears when he sees yours and Seungmin's interlocked hands as you drag your shy friend into the gym.

"Aww. Sad that she brought another guy, hyung?" Jeongin teases.

"Shut up! At least it's not- Nevermind" Jisung says, shaking his head at his own thoughts.

'At least it's not Seo Changbin'

As you take a seat on the bleachers, you hear the coach whistle and see Jisung and his teammates warm up.

"Oh and Hyunjin, you're welcome" Jisung says as he  stretches, teasing his friend who was beside him.

Hyunjin's cheeks heat up when he understood what Jisung was saying.

"You better play twice as good today"

"Shut up!"