II

Lalisa's POV

God! Math exam was so hard, but i gotta stay positive. I studied hard for that exam.

"Hey Unnie Chaeng! Wanna go to the cafeteria and get some milk shake?" I asked my older sster.

"Oh yes. I need to cool down, that exam got me stressed."

While walking, we saw three girls running away.

"She's so rude! Why they don't kick her out?!" The girl said.

"Her father owns this school duh!" The other girl said.
I guess they're talking about Jennie Kim. I think that girl is the daughter of Satan, i swear.

"Aish. That girl really. I wonder why she still have a friend? I mean who would want a friend like that? She's so bossy, and mean." Chaeng said. Well she's right. I wonder how Jisoo is still nice to her.

We entered the Cafeteria, and we saw Jennie and Jisoo talking. While Chaeng was buying i saw Jennie staring at us.

"Hey Chaeng, they're staring at us."

"Who wouldn't stare at you Lalisa? You're sexy, hot, good looking." She said while laughing.

"Oh shut up Chaeng. Give me my drink." I grabbed my drink and looked for a place, luckily i found a table for two. I sat and waited for Chaeng.
Jennie and Jisoo was still there, and I saw Jisoo looking at Chaeng. Hmmm i think Jisoo likes Chaeng. My sister went to our table and sat.

"Hey unnie, i think Jisoo likes you." I whispered.

"W-what? What are you talking about Lalisa?"

"I see how she looks at you, duh." I said while rolling my eyes. She just ignored me and drank her milk shake. But who wouldn't like her? She's pretty, smart, kind. Everyone's dream girl. She is quite popular tho.
After we finished our drinks, we went to the Mall to buy some stuff.

I thought she'd buy school stuff but guess what she bought? Shoes, clothes, and accessories.. Omg this girl. Our father owns 5 restaurants, he's a chef. He's pretty rich.

"Omg Chaeng! You bought too much stuff. Goodness gracious."

"Lalisa, you should enjoy your life, we will die sooner or later. So enjoy your life to the fullest."